• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittlePrincessBunny

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
hi everyone! my name is jessilynn (that is my real name) i am a transgender little and abdl ally. i am 5 years old (27 irl), but i am a fun loving girl who loves to do spontaneous things with mistress and im even a gamer! :3

so hallo! <3

Welcome Jessilynn! Glad to have you here and hope you find much acceptance and support.

What games do you like to play?

Northerner said:
Welcome Jessilynn! Glad to have you here and hope you find much acceptance and support.

What games do you like to play?

i have been mainly on star trek. Mistress got me wanting to play. other than that i play skyforge, doki doki literature club, bendy and the ink machine, and a few others

Quite the range of games. Haven't played any myself. Which would you recommend?

Northerner said:
Quite the range of games. Haven't played any myself. Which would you recommend?

well i would reccomend startrek (though there is a heavy technical side to the game as far as leveling up). if thats not your thing, skyforge!
bendy and the ink machine will cost you some money, it's an episodic game like life is strange. but the first episode is free

doki doki literature club is a dating sim with a MAJOR twist (if your NOT into dating sim games I WOULD TOTALLY play it)

LittlePrincessBunny said:
well i would reccomend startrek (though there is a heavy technical side to the game as far as leveling up). if thats not your thing, skyforge!
bendy and the ink machine will cost you some money, it's an episodic game like life is strange. but the first episode is free

doki doki literature club is a dating sim with a MAJOR twist (if your NOT into dating sim games I WOULD TOTALLY play it)

Thank you for the recommendations. I am kind of over the mmo thing after wasting far too much time with WoW in my college days so I think I will give doki doki a shot. Sounds interesting although not what I normally play. Good to branch out and try something new from time to time!

oh it's interesting... as i said it's a bit of a twisted game ;)

Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back