Onesie Measurements Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I saw on Rearz they have the fuller bottom onesie (picture) and crotch snaps that I have been looking for (as compared to the v-crotch with snaps).

https://rearz.ca/diaperlife-organic-onesie-white/

but I am confused on their measurements offered for the sizing. I am a 32 inch waist so these width measurements do not come close. Any ideas from the experienced crew out there? Their sizing:

S - Length 29" Width 17",
M - Length 34" Width 19",
L- Length 38" Width 20",
XL- Length 40" Width 25",
XXL- Length 42" Width 25.5",
3XL- Length 42" Width 27.5"
Thanks for any feedback / recommendations on this onesie / lower on the thigh length issue. Would be nice to find other colors (but not so much AB prints - but Sports themed would be cool).

Side to side measurements, not around. The small would probably fit you best vis-a-vis waist (34" around), but the more important measurement in a onesie is the length.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Side to side measurements, not around. The small would probably fit you best vis-a-vis waist (34" around), but the more important measurement in a onesie is the length.

Thanks WildBlueCrinkle - that makes much more sense! 32 inch waist is a circumference measurement....I should have realized this.

With rearz onsies they are very stretchy, I have a 50" waist and wear xl size diapers and get the 3xl onsies from them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check out Littleforbig onesies from Amazon for me they seam to fit better then the rearz plain white or black ones

Take a measuring tape (one designed for clothing that's completely flexible, not your hardware store tape measure). Put one end on your shoulder run it down through your crotch (over the diaper you intend to wear) and then back up your back to the starting point. This is a measurement called "girth." Divide by two and you should be close to their "length" measurement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back