Thread: Looking for Community

Lightbulb Looking for Community

Hey everyone,

New to the life style and wanted to connect with others. I live in a relatively isolated area of Canada so I don't imagine coming across another AB/DL in my area easily.

I've known I was A DL since I was very young but only now have had the opportunity to explore this freely in the last 2 months. More than anything I want to learn from those who have done this for much longer than I.

Aside from that I'm into Anime and Retro gaming (At least as far as the 90s). I love tech and tech history, I'm always attached to some sort of computer and tinkering with it in someway.

Welcome to ADISC! We have many, many members from Canada. But, like you said, if you're isolated, you probably won't cross paths.

We are a support and help group so if you have any questions about anything AB, we're here to help! Please explore and enjoy!

Welcome Eldritch! I am also new to the lifestyle and from Thunder Bay! Would love to chat and maybe go for coffee and talk about things. I can certainly relate to it being hard to find others in the lifestyle!

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Welcome Eldritch! I am also new to the lifestyle and from Thunder Bay! Would love to chat and maybe go for coffee and talk about things. I can certainly relate to it being hard to find others in the lifestyle!
    Wow, I never imagined I'd find someone else from Thunder Bay. Of course I'd like to chat. Send me a PM when you can.

Will do! Cant PM yet as need to wait till I have been here a week. Will as soon as I can.