• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am Groot (My Introduction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Hello everyone I am Groot lol (Andy in RL)
I love trees I am 44 years old.I have Incontinence do to spinal bifida and muscular dystrophy. + I have epilepsy and some other stuff. I just have 30% feeling & movement from L5 vertebrae on down so I have to use diapers 24/7.
I don't love diapers at all but I have no choice but to use them.
I can not use catheters do to I get bad infections from them every time I use them.
I ran in to this site and been reading it for some time now so just joined. :)
There is some good Incontinence info on this site and other stuff.

I am not in to AB but I play as a Child (Baby) avatar in the virtual world of second life but have no desire to be little in RL at all. is there others on this site that do the Child (Baby) avatar stuff in second life?
My #1 one favorite saying in second life is "Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them." :laugh:

I hope everyone has a good weekend and plant a tree. :cool:

Hi Groot and welcome! That was a great intro. There are others here with physical disabilities. What is your favorite kind of tree?

Hiya, Groot. :3

I almost expected to click and the entire post was just "I am Groot. I. Am. Groot. I am. Groot." XD

I like playing as smaller characters, but I'm a littlefur/cubfur so yeah.

I love trees, too. When I see a really REALLY big one, I want to run up and hug it. I get funny looks for it so I'll shout at people "I AM A TREE HUGGER LITERALLY HUGGING THIS TREE." XD It usually gets a big laugh.

Welcome Groot! Lots of good knowledge in the forums about diapers and incontenance. I recommend scanning through old posts I am sure you will find lots of helpful information. I particularly enjoyed the diaper reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back