Diapers make life easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I’m on vacation with family right now, and damn I wish I was padded. It’s been so inconvenient to run to the bathroom. Diapers would have made everything so simple.

This is kind of a downside of diapers. After getting habituated to wearing & using diapers, going to the toilet seems very inconvenient. The same thing is happening to me at the moment

Best thing i ever did was tell my family about my desires. Now i can feel free. Evry now and then they jab my ribs about it, but they like that i like it.

Right? I have a long X/C flight tomorrow (~5 hours each way). You better believe I'll be padded!!

Adiba said:
This is kind of a downside of diapers. After getting habituated to wearing & using diapers, going to the toilet seems very inconvenient. The same thing is happening to me at the moment

Seriously! Next time I’ll have to pack a few!

- - - Updated - - -

KSABDL said:
Best thing i ever did was tell my family about my desires. Now i can feel free. Evry now and then they jab my ribs about it, but they like that i like it.

My family probably knows but I’d rather keep it to myself then to have them know when.

- - - Updated - - -

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Right? I have a long X/C flight tomorrow (~5 hours each way). You better believe I'll be padded!!

I was on a plane yesterday for 6 hours. I wish I had the guts to do it while wearing.

It's a matter of perspective. After over a year of 24/7, almost all I'm doing is appreciating the convenience of toilets over diapers. If you don't have good control or capacity that's going to look a lot different but they were usually a (fun) hassle for me.

6 hours (headwinds). 3 hours in, morning coffee reminded me why I was diapered! :)

I miss being able to make it to the toilet but after 3.5 years being diapers 24/7 for a bladder issue that ship has long sailed I still make it to the toilet for bowel movments most of the time but I feel like I am slowly loosing that battle as well. Diapers can be convenient in some situations but over all using the toilet is much better and cheaper :)

Rob110 said:
I miss being able to make it to the toilet but after 3.5 years being diapers 24/7 for a bladder issue that ship has long sailed I still make it to the toilet for bowel movments most of the time but I feel like I am slowly loosing that battle as well. Diapers can be convenient in some situations but over all using the toilet is much better and cheaper :)
Defiantly imagine it’s cheaper... your probably right in that sense. The fun part about diapers is that it’s not part of my normal activities. So doing it all the time eventually I can see being a burden.

I love the freedom my nappies bring and wouldn't give them up even if my incontinence could be cured.

Maybe some time away will be good and improve your appreciation of things. Also, talking to your family, as hard as it may be, can be very liberating.

I just returned from a 10 day trip and, if only for the flight there and back, having my nearly 24/7 diaper habit made things much better. While I wear mostly because I like to, my IC problems had really started to be a problem while flying. Now they’re no problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back