Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
A couple weeks back my case of Lil Monsters arrived. I put one on immediately and was in baby bliss. Unfortunately the tapes lasted only a few hours. I had to get the packing tape out. Which is just fine. Helps with a more secure feeling.
Well finally tonight i decided to get one on again. I went to my dresser and opened the drawer. Instantly I can smell the Lil Monster fragrance. I picked one up and smelled it. I got a huge smile on my face :) I decided to change on the bed. I layed it down and opened it up. I ran off to get the baby powered. I returned and coated the inside of the diaper. I laid down and taped it on. I stood up and instantly started using packing tape. Now im nicely wrapped up in my Lil Monsters and gonna stay padded up until work Monday morning.

i've seen pictures of these online and have gone back and forth about ordering some. has anyone else had problem with the tapes? what site do you recommend for ordering them from... that is, if the tapes have gotten better!

tiggerboyla said:
i've seen pictures of these online and have gone back and forth about ordering some. has anyone else had problem with the tapes? what site do you recommend for ordering them from... that is, if the tapes have gotten better!

Rearz admitted there's a problem with the tapes and have discounted their remaining stock (I think by 10%) as a result. They believe the problem will be corrected in the next run.

I recently have had the chance to try the Lil Monster diapers myself. A medical supply store here has recently started carrying them along side the Abena and other adult brands. I thought the fits was pretty good and they seemed to work for me. I did notice the tapes seemed to loosen but I put this down to being a regular occurrence with disposables. I have had the tapes on ABU's "pop" in the past and Duck Tape (colourful patterned) was the fix for that. I believe ABU has also addressed that issue with better tape. The ones I had purchased were clearing out and there was a warning about the tapes at that time on the ABU site.

I did need to use Duck Tape on two of Lil Monsters when the tapes of one stuck to the non-landing zone of the one next to it in the package. Both ended up tearing and Duck Tape was the repair.

SO BACK TO THE DIAPERS, being that I haven't purchased any ABDL diapers yet, would the masking tape also work on standard incontinence diapers (the only ones I have access to)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Starlight99 said:
SO BACK TO THE DIAPERS, being that I haven't purchased any ABDL diapers yet, would the masking tape also work on standard incontinence diapers (the only ones I have access to)?

Packing tape to repair defective tapes should, in theory, work on any diaper at all. Might not work so well on cloth backed unless you run it all the way across. I've noted that cloth-backed diapers tend to 'snag' and sometimes bits of the cloth outer layer will come off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, that's what happens. I wear Fit-Right briefs, I guess that problem would happen there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back