Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Weird Diaper Nightmare

  1. #1

    Default Weird Diaper Nightmare

    I had several weird/bad dreams last night, one involving age regression and our favorite absorbent undergarment.

    This dream almost seemed... scripted. Like I wanted certain things to happen a certain way.

    In it I seemed to be a little girl attending kindergarten or first grade at an apparently Christian school. The dream felt like it mostly took place multiple decades in the past, perhaps in the 70's. Before school starts I'm with my grandfather (not either of my real-life ones) and instead of whittling a piece of wood I'm attempting to whittle... gloves. Anyway...

    Class starts and the first thing we do is go outside for recess. Despite apparently being a kid, I scoot more than slide down the slide (a problem I have with some slides in real-life thanks to my size.) Not long before we're ushered back inside, I look in one of the building's windows with a friend. Down below there looks like a daycare room. I pointed out the bead mazes to my friend (''That's what they're called?'' ''Yeah, I didn't know either.''). Then I mentioned the PAW Patrol training pants I saw to her (I realized they didn't fit the year, but went with it) and seemed to await a stereotypical response. ''Aren't you like, five?'' she replied.

    When we go back inside is when the nightmarish part starts. In the commotion we all get separated into different groups. I end up in a room with kids I don't seem to know and adults sitting around on couches. An old woman has us chant and talks about raising money. Then someone comes in to take blood samples. I flee at this point. I manage to grab a pair of training pants and hide out in a bathroom to try to put them on. But I'm scared of someone coming to unlock the door and get me, and then I wake up.

  2. #2

    Default

    That sounds intense. The last part seems particularly frightening.

    I seldom get nightmares, usually when I do, diapers and regression aren't involved in the slightest.

    I have had my fair share of diapered dreams though, why for the last few nights I've been having extremely vivid ones. In one dream I was regressed to a couple months old and was being taken care of in some sort of futuristic lab setting, I think they were testing regression technology on me or something. Just last night I had a dream where I asked one of my closest friends to diaper me, she did and then she just held me for the remainder of the dream, it was extremely pleasant.

    Sometimes, I wonder what triggers dreams and nightmares, especially these oddly specific and particularly vivid ones. I guess the easy answer is we just have diapers on the brain. I hope your nightmare didn't spook you too much and I hope you have more pleasant diaper and regression based dreams in the future
    Last edited by Poofybutt; 09-Jun-2018 at 19:06.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Poofybutt View Post
    That sounds intense. The last part seems particularly frightening.

    I seldom get nightmares, usually when I do, diapers and regression aren't involved in the slightest.

    I have had my fair share of diapered dreams though, why for the last few nights I've been having extremely vivid ones. In one dream I was regressed to a couple months old and was being taken care of in some sort of futuristic lab setting, I think they were testing regression technology on me or something. Just last night I had a dream where I asked one of my closest friends to diaper me, she did and then she just held me for the remainder of the dream, it was extremely pleasant.

    Sometimes, I wonder what triggers dreams and nightmares, especially these oddly specific and particularly vivid ones. I guess the easy answer is we just have diapers on the brain. I hope your nightmare didn't spook you too much and I hope you have more pleasant diaper and regression based dreams in the future
    I don't seem to dream about diapers all that much. I suppose this one could have been enjoyable if it didn't take a dark turn.

    The other night I dreamt I was in the car with my mom and she just kept going and going instead of pulling over like I wanted her to. When I attempted to call to have her put in the psych ward, she tried to kill me.

    I have a theory that my pacifier falling out of my mouth while I sleep seems to trigger nightmares.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    I have a theory that my pacifier falling out of my mouth while I sleep seems to trigger nightmares.
    Better get the tape. *goes to find super sticky tape to fasten that thing firmly in place*

    At least you didn't have a nightmare about being eaten by a giant diaper. O_O (No, I didn't, but now I can't stop thinking about a giant angry diaper. Why is it angry? Probably because there's no one big enough to use it!)

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    At least you didn't have a nightmare about being eaten by a giant diaper. O_O (No, I didn't, but now I can't stop thinking about a giant angry diaper. Why is it angry? Probably because there's no one big enough to use it!)
    Maybe it's angry because someone did use it? :P

  6. #6

    Default

    I'll occasionally have diaper dreams, especially if I'm sleeping while diapered. I suppose even though asleep, I can feel the diaper. Usually I'm the age of a school kid, either high school or college. Sometimes I'm looking for a bathroom. Sometimes in my dream, I'm in a dormitory room and when I go in, there are all these diapers on the floor. I try to gather them up and put one on, but someone always walks into the room interrupting me.

    Sometimes I with company, talking and suddenly I realize I'm standing there wearing a wet diaper. The last diaper dream I had, I was in high school, taking my piano lesson sitting on the piano bench playing my teachers Steinway, and suddenly I'm aware that not only am I wearing a diaper, but it's leaking on the piano bench, and I'm panicking.

  7. #7

    Default

    Well...

    I've had my share of weird diaper dreams...

    The most unusual one was one where I was 15 years old again. It was set at a sleepover with my entire AP World History class at one of my classmate's houses. I dreamt that in the middle of the night, I woke up with a soaked diaper. (Not a pull up that I wear in real life, but an actual overnight taped diaper). Anyways, I tiptoed up to the bathroom and as I opened the door, I see one of my classmates, Jacob, standing there undoing the tapes on his soaked overnight diaper.

    I then said "Sorry, I'll wait.", covered my eyes and then shut the door. As soon as I shut the door, the door opened up again and he said, "No. Come in. You'll get a rash if you wait any longer." He then took my hand and lead me into the bathroom.

    I just remember that it was a very spacious and nice bathroom...

    Going back to the dream: He then proceeded to fully untape his diaper, toss the diaper into the trashcan, and climb into the shower. He then turned to look and me and say, "What are you waiting for? Get in before you get a rash."

    I then untaped my diaper, threw it in the trash, and then followed him in the shower. Nothing sexual happened in the shower. We simply washed up and chatted for a bit about random stuff. At one point, I said to him, "You still wet the bed, right?"

    He looked down at his feet and then replied, "Yeah."

    After that, we just dried off and then changed into fresh diapers. After changing we waved goodbye and then went to our areas to sleep.

    The next morning, we ate breakfast. He didn't mention any of what happened the night before and then he said to me as he left," See you on Monday."

    The funny thing was I wasn't ever close to that kid. He was a bit of a know it all. He was never mean to me, but he could be a bit annoying at times... It's funny what your mind can piece together into a dream...

Similar Threads

  1. Diaper nightmare at airport security!
    By BabyJessi in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-Apr-2014, 05:40
  2. Weird diaper comment from my husband.
    By CycleChick in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-Sep-2012, 05:31
  3. Weird Diaper Inventions
    By Adidas in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2011, 17:28
  4. A Real Diaper Nightmare
    By Eclipse in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-Jun-2008, 17:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.