Perfect Air Freshener for AB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

inthedark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, quick to the point for people that don't like to read much.

I found a Glade Powder Fresh Air Refreshener at Walmart. I know not everybody has Walmart around, but this thing smells like baby powder, and I think it's pretty good and does its job!

Story:
A "friend" (not really) of mine went to Walmart, and I realized that I needed an Air Refreshener. I asked to buy me Glade Fresh Linen, but when he came back, he said that it's not there and he brings me the Powder Fresh instead. I was surprised and I thought that it might be useful for people that are into nursery or ab things!

Even the description proves it! Fragrance as gentle as baby's blanket

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That's the air freshener I use for my bedroom. :3

I also found linen spray that smells like Dreft. :3 If you're interested, I found it in the baby section at Meijer. It works like Febreeze but isn't that brand. (I don't think anyhow, it's in a pink bottle like the laundry soap.)

I'm actually looking for an air fresher that is powder / baby scent, thanks for the heads up, I'll go to Walmart to check it out, my regular food store doesn't carry the baby powder scents, they seem to have everything else though.

Well it took us a long time to find the right one. In our opinion Dollar Tree has this product for only one dollar. Angel Of Mine Baby Room Air Freshener.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 31
clothbaby said:
Well it took us a long time to find the right one. In our opinion Dollar Tree has this product for only one dollar. Angel Of Mine Baby Room Air Freshener.

After I move into my new place in Derry in a few days, I will have my brother taxi me to the Dollar Tree in the Hanaford Supermarket Shopping Plaza on NH Route 28 in Derry to get a can of it.

Nice find, that is cheap and effective.

Tired of my bedroom smelling of pee-pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back