Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Just wondering if anybody has had any experience with them? I'm not going to be to far away from them in a few weeks and wanted to stop by. I gather they are AB friendly but i'm going to guess they would prefer you not be dressed in little while shopping or am I wrong?

Since they only have a web page on FB and I refuse to sign up for it they don't provide a lot of information.

Go there!! They are great, and don't go in little, they aren't just servicing our community but they are willing to help and have a great selection. Very good people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bladderbrain said:
Go there!! They are great, and don't go in little, they aren't just servicing our community but they are willing to help and have a great selection. Very good people.

Sound advice. I figured they weren't exclusive to AB like Tykables store. Do they sell stuff like onesies and other AB related items other than diapers?

babyblueblanket said:
Sound advice. I figured they weren't exclusive to AB like Tykables store. Do they sell stuff like onesies and other AB related items other than diapers?
They have some onsies and pacifiers but that's about it. The Facebook page has what they have. If you don't want to risk being linked to them, simply log out then visit their site.

I have been there. Helen is awesome and is super nice.

Going down for a wedding reception at the end of June and lo and behold diaper depot is 30 minutes away.

I live about an hour from there and have recently started buying most of my diapers there, prices are comparable with buying online and the customer service is excellent. Definitely worth stopping in.

how do you find their website

Absolutely a must stop if your at all close! Was there on a recent trip and Helen was terrific! She helped get me fitted for a new onesie and plastic pants; the fitting was so much fun. Also picked up some new diapers and a paci during the stop. Can't say enough about how cool the experience was :)

Just Google it, it's the first Facebook page in the results
dwayne said:
how do you find their website

If your like me and don't have facebook it is very annoying to try and read the website. "Join Facebook Now", "Join Facebook Now", I left facebook for a reason. I don't wan't to join and don't cover up 70 percent of a business's web page because i'm not a member. Annoying AF.

I'm loving all the positive reviews. Now i'm getting excited to stop in.

This is a great place. Helen is AWESOME!! She provides excellent customer service, and does not make you feel uncomfortable.

littleboytopher said:
This is a great place. Helen is AWESOME!! She provides excellent customer service, and does not make you feel uncomfortable.

This states it quite well! I originally stopped into this location a few years ago and the older lady was not very helpful and kept pushing me to buy a pack of something when I was only looking for samples. I am not too sure her English was up to par for understanding. The second time I went and it was Helen (what a delightful person) and she asked me about details for what I was looking for but then was able to provide me what I originally asked for. Her elevated discussion with me was not to make it embarrassing but to actually show she cared about me getting the best product for me and enjoying it. I always plan to go back on my next layovers in Atlanta (about 30 minutes from the airport). Very nice customized service.

I just ordered 2 prefold diapers from Fetwear, will see how good they are

do they have a website to order from

No, I have even contacted them about maybe helping with it but got no response.
dwayne said:
do they have a website to order from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back