• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

i comeing back raven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenababy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i finally decided to come back here i really into gameing and movies i love playing xbox one i been looking for a communty that i can relate to i am very outgoing and trying to learn new things anyway also i am a dl i guess thats about it

Ravenababy said:
i finally decided to come back here i really into gameing and movies i love playing xbox one i been looking for a communty that i can relate to i am very outgoing and trying to learn new things anyway also i am a dl i guess thats about it

Welcome back! How long have you been gone for?

Ravenababy said:

Welcome back. I hope you'll enjoy the site and maybe take part in some of the discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back