Thread: Andy's introduction! yey!

Default Andy's introduction! yey!

I am Andy. I am a introvert and partially a extrovert. I like to go for walks and take pictures of things that appear most interesting to me; such as gardens, plants, old cars, or animals. I like to go to coffee shops and start conversations about inspiration, creativity, nature, social aspects, and positivity. That's most of my extroverted part of my personality.

I do however visit family and friends when I can, but not often. my introverted part of my personality is always inside, as a common known fact, and cuddling stuffed animals, taking care of my cats, cleaning, talking online; being partially extroverted.

I'm basically a genuine or authentic, creative, non-judgimental, kind, helpful person

I have ADHD, Social anxiety, and periods depression. I have a over excessive, creative mind, that tends to give a negative thought process when intereacting with others most of my life. I don't have intentions on any of these thoughts they just come and go.

I suffered long peroids of depression that interuppted my ability to learn at both my high school years and my GED years.

I like to be creative, I try to write something every once in a while, or draw when I can.

I am now currently living on my own, have a job, and it's successful.

However I do see myself much later on, getting a diploma, and then getting a degree in creative writing courses.

----------

Diapers? Yes, I like diapers. They are awesome! I am not trying to be over excessivly obsessed with them and am currently fixing this. I only like wetting in them.

I do not see inflation, diaper-transformations, going inside another's, water sports, etc.. being interests of mine; as they are not.

I only like.. original rectal extracting (not so much), wetting (much), and physical regression while still having the ability to be an adult.

I do not roleplay in text, I will type a hug, but that has other meanings.

----------

I am a brony, I do like the show my little pony and watch it quite a bit.

Favorite movies; Adam S movies, James Bond series, Austin Powers series, Jim Carry movies, Home Alone Series, - Just mostly action and humour films.

I can explain more of other interests within notes or something... :P This would be too filling.

moving along~

What brings me here is the fact of trying to make new friends, talk about diaper content, share insperational thoughts, and find a special someone.

I really enjoy the very poofy topic. Hehe. Although, I do try to keep up with talking about the other things mostly, to improve my social standing, create fun conversations and make good friendships. I love voice chats. I hope to find some people on here who enjoy voice chats.

I have a discord, a skype, and a steam.

I am also on websites like Derpibooru, FurAffinity, InkBunny, FurGather, Weasyl, Tumblr (sorta), DeviantArt (sorta), and FurNetwork (sorta).

I do not go on twitter, facebook, instugram/pentrist -etc.

I also joined here to start some more conversations across the web. Share my thoughts mostly.

Thank you! Have a good day, and thank you for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by LilAndyPoof View Post
    I am also on websites like Derpibooru, FurAffinity, InkBunny, FurGather, Weasyl, Tumblr (sorta), DeviantArt (sorta), and FurNetwork (sorta).
    Welcome Andy! Can you link your deviantart page? I love checking out peoples art. I feel it is a great way to get to know someone as the art says a lot about the person I find.

Hi and welcome. You wrote an excellent introduction. I hope you enjoy the site and feel comfortable commenting to the threads that might interest you.