• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here and Wanting Some Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

TransNate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi, I am Nate. I am almost 19, and I am Autisti. I am also incontinent. I am a TBDL for sure! I have a puppy named Josie, and I am currently in college. I am on my Special Olympics bowling team, and I was the lead in my uni's musical, In the Heights. Please reach out if you want anew friend/could humor a teen with autism. Thanks!

Nate

Hi Nate! Welcome! What kind of a dog is your puppy? Do you do any other sports besides bowling?

Josie is a Bernedoodle. I love her! I just do bowling because it is the team near my house.

TransNate said:
Josie is a Bernedoodle. I love her! I just do bowling because it is the team near my house.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a musician so cool on being in a musical. Did you enjoy it?

Yeah! I'm a super good singer and actor so that was easy. I just can't dance too well.

Hello Nate. What do you study in college?

Hey Nate!

I'm always willing to make new friends. Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to talk. I have a lot of autistic friends, and I am an absolute Theater nerd!

I would be interested in learning more about you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back