• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Brand new and very excited to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrew. I am a 33 year old single man with no kids. I am an insurance broker by day and enjoy spending my evenings playing or watching sports and gaming. Also like to go camping on weekends and never miss a day without going to the park or on a hike with my dog Dexter. He is a good boy.

I am brand new to all of this and am excited to find a community to learn from and meet some like minded people.

Although I am brand new to this world I would consider myself a diaper lover but who knows what path I might end up going down but excited to find out.

Hope everyone is doing well and eager to inform this newbie on all ABDL has to offer.

Andrew

Welcome to ADISC Andrew! We're here to help you in whichever direction you choose. :) I see you have been very active your first day here. We like to see that as this site thrives on participation. What kind of dog is Dexter?

Hey! I am new here, too. I love conversation, and I'd love to chat if ya get the chance!

Scaramouche said:
Welcome to ADISC Andrew! We're here to help you in whichever direction you choose. :) I see you have been very active your first day here. We like to see that as this site thrives on participation. What kind of dog is Dexter?

Thank you Scaramouche. Spent most of the night just reading after replying to some intros. Hopefully once I learn more I will be able to contribute more to those threads as well.

He is a mutt but predominantly German Shepard in looks and traits.

TransNate said:
Hey! I am new here, too. I love conversation, and I'd love to chat if ya get the chance!

I'd love to TransNate. Maybe once we get out pm privileges we can chat more or starting a new thread about a topic us newbies face.

Welcome aboard! Always good to see new members getting involved in discussions and as Scaramouche said; you'll; find we are a bunch that will help you along on whatever path you decide you wish to travel. I like to think that our community is like a tree. Many branches going in multiple directions but crossing here and there. What works for one; isnt always the right fit for others.

What type of gaming do you partake in? Console or PC? Im an Xbox gamer myself.

LstNwf said:
Welcome aboard! Always good to see new members getting involved in discussions and as Scaramouche said; you'll; find we are a bunch that will help you along on whatever path you decide you wish to travel. I like to think that our community is like a tree. Many branches going in multiple directions but crossing here and there. What works for one; isnt always the right fit for others.

What type of gaming do you partake in? Console or PC? Im an Xbox gamer myself.

Thanks LstNwf! Well said and I am blown away by how welcoming and friendly the community is just from diving into old threads etc. Definitely a great group or at least the mods are good at deleting the baddies posts.

PC gamer here. Since I have been able to afford a nice computer I have never felt the need to buy a console. Multiple game kinda guy now after eating years in WoW I consider myself a Steam addict now.

What games do you play most on xbox?

Northerner said:
Thanks LstNwf! Well said and I am blown away by how welcoming and friendly the community is just from diving into old threads etc. Definitely a great group or at least the mods are good at deleting the baddies posts.

PC gamer here. Since I have been able to afford a nice computer I have never felt the need to buy a console. Multiple game kinda guy now after eating years in WoW I consider myself a Steam addict now.

What games do you play most on xbox?

I play a couple of games on PC, but nothing hardcore. I was into WoW many years back (I think before the first expansion? lol) Now I play Star Trek Online from time to time and I have Cities: Skylines and Minecraft (Yay for enjoying residential planning on architecture)

On Xbox I have a pretty varied collection. My mainstays are Overwatch, GTA V and State of Decay 2 atm, but my collection also has many of the Forza games, Diablo 3, Fallout 4, WWE 2K18, Hitman & Burnout Paradise Remaster along with a multitude of other games that I have acquired over the years with Games with Gold. Being E3 season, I am starting my saving because I am already waiting for the next Forza Horizon, Hitman 2 and Fallout 76. :p

LstNwf said:
I play a couple of games on PC, but nothing hardcore. I was into WoW many years back (I think before the first expansion? lol) Now I play Star Trek Online from time to time and I have Cities: Skylines and Minecraft (Yay for enjoying residential planning on architecture)

On Xbox I have a pretty varied collection. My mainstays are Overwatch, GTA V and State of Decay 2 atm, but my collection also has many of the Forza games, Diablo 3, Fallout 4, WWE 2K18, Hitman & Burnout Paradise Remaster along with a multitude of other games that I have acquired over the years with Games with Gold. Being E3 season, I am starting my saving because I am already waiting for the next Forza Horizon, Hitman 2 and Fallout 76. :p

Old school wow nice! You haven't missed too much since lol.

Some great game selection. I have played most other than the Forza games. Not a fan of driving games. The others have played fair amount of but on PC. Dont know how you console guys do FPS with a controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back