Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tranquility ATN

Default Tranquility ATN

Are these good diapers? And are they common in stores due to the fact I am thinking about buying some over summer.

Not common in stores, but I will say they are probably my favorite overall diaper, next to the secure x pluses. They are AWESOME. You'll love them!

Ok, I just need to figure out where to buy them is northshoremedical discreet about shipping?

Butterfly Mage

I've always wanted to try them, but I don't want to have to buy a whole case. Urrrgg...

I've bought from north shore care before, and when they sent my ATNs, they came in a plain brown box with a small label that said NSC - and then where they were located. I don't know if everything they ship goes out that way, but you may be able to contact them and make sure your order is shipped discretely.

Tranquility does have a website with a store locator. Many of the on-line vendors are Tranquility dealers.

May I invite you to go check our Wiki which contains useful and practical information on all the major diaper brands.

Tranquility - ADISC Answers Wiki

All there laid out nicely for your eyes to behold!

That page didn't give me any help, the post gave more info then that page I was actually asking for adisc users opinions not a wiki the wiki didn't tell me how GOOD they were of a diaper.

I really like the Tranquility ATNs that a DL friend sent me. They are fairly comfortable, very absorbent, and aren't too plasticky to be uncomfortable.

They were my first and are still my favorite. Reasonably thick, hold tons, and have a pretty low profile, if I remember, which makes them a little easier to conceal.