Not the best place to post this, but I'm little so it'll have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiddleBoyD

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Today has gone from the worst day of my life, to one of the best. After spending most of the day crying, and feeling more lost and alone than I've ever felt in my life, an old friend that I used to work with and haven't seen in 15 years was the only person to reach out and ask if I was OK, after a post I made on FB.
He was always openly Gay, but I was still married and living in denial about who I really was. I opened up to him, and told him how attracted I was to him back then and how much I still think about him. Turns out he really liked me too!
We have a date tomorrow. Not sure when and how to tell him about my AB side. He's not judgemental, but I don't know if it would kill his attraction to me. I've also just recently had the courage to admit to myself that I'm Gay. Not sure how to tell others, kinda leaning towards just letting them figure it out for themselves. I'm really scared by all of this, but kind or excited too.

I'm glad your day turned out to be so good, especially considering how it started out.

I would hold off telling him about your AB side for a little while. Just talk about old times, finding each other again and things like that. Telling him your an AB can wait for a later time.

I don't want to lie to him. Or fall in love with him (or Him with me) and then he's not be able to take it. Usually my biggest fear is telling people I'm bi-polar. He already knows that. I feel like he'd want me to do whatever makes me feel better. We all have our security blanket, something we resort to when we feel depressed or anxious. Being Little is mine. It's just so scary because I really do like this guy.
Actually deciding to embrace who I am is terrifying. I'm tired of putting on a show and trying to be whatever I think I'm expected to be. These young people today have it so easy, no one questions anything. You all just embrace and encourage everyone's uniqueness. I think it's beautiful, if it was like that 20 years ago my life wouldn't be such a train wreck.

WiddleBoyD said:
I don't want to lie to him. Or fall in love with him (or Him with me) and then he's not be able to take it. Usually my biggest fear is telling people I'm bi-polar. He already knows that. I feel like he'd want me to do whatever makes me feel better. We all have our security blanket, something we resort to when we feel depressed or anxious. Being Little is mine. It's just so scary because I really do like this guy.
Actually deciding to embrace who I am is terrifying. I'm tired of putting on a show and trying to be whatever I think I'm expected to be. These young people today have it so easy, no one questions anything. You all just embrace and encourage everyone's uniqueness. I think it's beautiful, if it was like that 20 years ago my life wouldn't be such a train wreck.

Like someone else said, take it slow. You and your friend have a lot to catch up on I'm sure. There will be a time in your relationship where you will talk about this stuff eventually. It happens in every romantic relationship, even in platonic ones. I do understand what you're saying, my dad expects me to act like an adult and yet I haven't even graduated yet. Or started my own adult life for that matter. I hate having to try being an adult when I know I'm not one. So I stopped trying to come to that expectation since it will never happen his way. I just want to be myself and explore myself and that's all I think about. As well as wanting to still have a childhood.

What an incredible night. All this time, everything I wanted was right under my nose. Its my life and I'm not going to live it by other people's standards anymore. Half my life was wasted being miserable so that I can make others happy. F*ck Them! I'm gonna do me now.
I'm Gay, and I'm so happy that the man I've secretly crushed on for 15 years is now my Daddy Scottie. OK, not my Daddy yet. I told him about my little side. I was hoping he'd at least heard of ABDL. It took some explaining, and let me know it's not a deal breaker. I did tell him some of my DDlb fantasies, and he did get a sample of what I can do with Daddy's Special Paci. So, definitely baby steps with the AB stuff. Maybe the relationship part didn't go as slow as it should have, but it felt right. For 15 years this has been the person that I think about when I pleasure myself and now those fantasies are becoming reality. Not quite ready to go all the way, my backside is still a virgin. I want him to be my first, but I want to be more connected on an emotional level before I give it up.

He dumped me, were just not the same people we once were. He's still really cute, but we just didn't click. Life goes on, and I think I'm OK. At first I just wanted to run back in the closet and lock the door. I might still be in there, but im at least peaking through the keyhole. Trying a dating ap to see where that goes.

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out. *hugs* It'll be ok; at least you're taking the step in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back