Anybody love Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rainbowpenguin said:
As a teenager, I watched my fair share of anime. I haven't watched one in a while though.

Now that your little again time to get back into it :)

Argent said:
Now that your little again time to get back into it :)
One doesn't need to be little to watch anime. I'm 21 now and still watching and not going to stop.

GeraldRoss said:
One doesn't need to be little to watch anime. I'm 21 now and still watching and not going to stop.

:)

True true, I remember 2 nightmarish times I couldn’t watch Anime and as a result I am never going camping or going to sleep again :biggrin:

Just finished Darling in the FranXX, amazing series.... I am definitely a mecha head but this series was all heart.

BabyTyrant said:
I've probably watched 3000+ episodes of Anime, and I still watch/rewatch Anime from time to time.

Lately I got back into Yu Yu Hakusho as it's been so long since I first watched it and I can binge on episodes (which I try to do with One Piece and sometimes other Anime).

I've watched (just off the top of my head)

Bleach
Blue Exorcist
Death Note
DragonBall (and onwards, all the way through Super)
Fairy Tail
FullMetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Hunter X Hunter
InuYasha/The Final Act
Kings
One Piece
Naruto (and onwards, I watch Boruto from time to time)
Reborn
Soul Eater
Sword Art Online
Toriko

Oh yeah, I did watch Gundam too (the one with Gundam Wing and the Gundam that had the Scimitar)

And others.

I really like long Anime over short ones (though some of the shorter ones can still be good I would prefer that an Anime have 2 or 3 seasons at least)

I myself watch quite a bit of Anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back