• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New and unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermusicjunkie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi All.

So my names Andy and I'm new here. I'm somewhere between AB/DL and a Little. Probably both. I'm a musician and I also go to college. I guess I'm on this site just for information and ideas.

Message me if you like, I don't bite, unless you ask ;)

BYYEEEEE

Hello supermuswicjunkie and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

supermusicjunkie said:
Hi All.

So my names Andy and I'm new here. I'm somewhere between AB/DL and a Little. Probably both. I'm a musician and I also go to college. I guess I'm on this site just for information and ideas.

BYYEEEEE

Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician, trained as a classical organist and pianist, but I played in a very good rock band for 15 years. What's your instrument?

supermusicjunkie said:
Hi All.

BYYEEEEE

Welcome Supermusicjunkie! Hope you can learn alot from the community and hope your finals went well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back