T shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many, who even buys these? xD

There's a very select few that I would maybe consider wearing in public (like the "I learned all my best moves from a toddler with a full diaper" one oder the one with all the cars, that one's cute), but most of them just...no. Then again, I also wouldn't wear most of them in private, sooooo...

I have an AB/DL shirt that's brightly colored and has a picture of wood blocks which spell out AB/DL and there's a picture of a toy wooden train, but I only where it in the house, not out and about. I've often wondered if I wore it out shopping, if someone would ask me, "What's AB/DL?" which is why I don't wear it out.

Sure I'd wear some of those out in public...but I would wear them only as undershirts, that is I would wear another shirt or top over it.

Most of them don't really look that good, so nooooo.

I have a Peter Pan shirt that says "Don't Grow Up It's A Trap". I wear that one in public.

Scaramouche said:
I have a Peter Pan shirt that says "Don't Grow Up It's A Trap". I wear that one in public.

Now that is one that I can relate with - amusing - but for the rest of the lot some are real humiliating and could or should be worn only in private AB/DL circles.

Diaper theme shirts should be short on the hem length at the navel or just slightly below with no tucking into a diapers waist.
For diaper wearing out of public view diaper (and diaper cover) waist should be fully on display for easy checking and changing if necessary.

Some of these would actually be funny if you had a child yourself or they were in infant size for the child themselves

Some of them are funny. I wouldn’t wear most in public

Most of these are a little on the nose to say the least, but I'd wear a couple of them, that Abena L4 one is neat.

theres sooooo many !! id rock a few of the not so obvious ones

I might wear the M4 or L4 because I think only people who nappies/diapers would recognise the images.

I didnt see anyone mention it, but my expert guess is that the site offers custom designs to be printed on a t-shirt. I seriously doubt all of those were bought, but someone did submit the images at least. I think they just list the shirt once you have built it in the sites interface, trying to get some sales if someone else comes across the design. Funny enough, at target I found some toddler like mickey mouse shirt that was in mens large. I couldn't buy it fast enough.

I like the ABDL pride shirt. It could be a great way to connect with other ABDLs in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back