Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you knew you weren't alone?

Default How old were you when you knew you weren't alone?

How old were you when you found out you weren't the only person in the world that liked diapers and/or acting infantile.

For me, it was when I was 14. We had just got the internet and for some reason I started typing all kinds of random things into the search engine. I still don't know why, but I thought it would be interesting to see 'adults in diapers'. Well...the pictures I got were quite interesting indeed.

The first website I found was DPF, and I was in complete shock. I could not believe I wasn't alone in the world. I just remember for the next couple days that's all I could think about it. I was so curious as to what this stuff was all about. I started 'researching' all over, discovering what sites were ok to visit, and which ones werent, (deeker, lol).

It's hard to believe that was 7 years ago now. I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of most aspects regarding AB/DL, and wouldn't change a damn thing.

Butterfly Mage

That's hard to say definatively. My memory prior to July 1982 is full of holes.

Probably at age 22 or so, through images of Narcis and the DPF web site.

Didn't actually communicate online with anyone about it until I came on here.

I would say I first searched for it on the internet at around 13 or 14.

This is an excellent topic.

I was probably 18 or so. I saw an unflattering article in Hustler magazine that mentioned DPF members who exploited children. While I thought it was cool that there were adults that enjoyed wearing diapers, it upset me that they were associated with abuse of children. As a result I went through many binge and purge cycles due to guilt. It wasn't until about 5 years later when I started researching "adult diapers" on the internet, and found out that there are diaper loving adults that condemn the involvement of children in our fetish. Once I discovered that, I began to accept myself a little more.

I was maybe 10 when I found out. deeker's was the second site I cam across, this is back when deeker's could of been called good. DPF was also still under fully swing.

I guess I had this inkling of an idea that other people liked to wear diapers too. I remember, in grade 11 or so, going to a teen message board and seeing a few topics of people saying they liked to wear diapers. In retrospect, they were probably old men trying to get their rocks off.

When I was 12.

I was on AOL and I typed in "diapers" and did a search for it and all these message boards popped up about people who like wearing them and I saw pictures of adult babies and I even saw someone's personal webpage. I even ran across Ashley's Diaper Adventure which was marked "Untitled" then.

I never could believe that I was the only one.

And that was confirmed at about age 11-12, when I started finding sites online.

The first I found was DPF, and it was totally disheartening--for obvious reasons. Then I found Deeker and his links . . . .

. . . . and the rest is history.

(Back then, there were teen diaper groups and mailing lists easily available on Yahoo and MSN.)