Pottypants Bratty Princess Extraordinaire
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I made a thread on this topic a few years back, since it's probably too old revive and probably locked due to inactivity by now, I figured I would make a new one. I have so much more to add to this discussion and was hoping more people had more to add as well. Here's some of my new favorites:

Cootie cyclone

Fannybottom

Fartshmallow

Snot nozzle

Snot lord

Butt quake

Jupiter butt (or telling someone their butt is bigger than Jupiter)

What are some of everyone else's favorites?

Interesting topic!

One of my friends who knows about this side of myself has teased me a few times in public. One time, she grabbed my rear and asked if I was packing, I wasn't. She then called me a poof-butt, she came pretty close to discovering my secret identity (note she knows about my baby side, but I have never told her about my ADISC account), as I said, I wasn't wearing at the time so it was easy to shut her down, but still that made me blush. She also asked one time after dropping me off at my place if I was going to be a L'il Baby for the evening :blushie:

My Mommy friend has plenty of pet names for me in baby mode, so I wouldn't really call them babyish insults. My personal favourite is Bee-Bum, she always calls me that when we cuddle and she pats my rear. My Mommy friend has also called me her Baby Bear and Droopy Bum when I need changing :)

Are these insults we're using to refer to our babyish selves, or insults we use as babies to talk about other people? Because I totally think of people as stupie-poopy heads sometimes, but I wouldn't use that for myself. I like cutie-pie and that sort of thing for me, personally.

ArchieRoni said:
Are these insults we're using to refer to our babyish selves, or insults we use as babies to talk about other people? Because I totally think of people as stupie-poopy heads sometimes, but I wouldn't use that for myself. I like cutie-pie and that sort of thing for me, personally.

The latter. and buttmuffin is another favorite of mine.

butt clown

fart sniffer

mouth breather (aka tard)

thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Oh boooooy. Lots of these and some I actually use.

Turdburgler
Poopface McButtsniffer
Buttbiter (I call my dog this...he's always trying to nibble on his own booty. XD)
Tampon Bomber (When a gal is on her 'lady time' and is being a real moody butthead. Refers to the phrase "Who lit the fuse on your tampon?")
Window Licker (I LIKE TO LICK THE WINDOWS. YOU GET YOUR OWN WINDOWS.")

And my ultimate:

Fartface Doo Buttbaby (This one has been in my vocabulary since my early childhood. One of my friends who ended up moving away constantly called her baby brother this and we started applying it to everyone we were mad at. XD )

SnowPrincessSophie said:
The latter. and buttmuffin is another favorite of mine.

Thanks for the clarification. In that case, I'll add some babyish insults that I've heard/wanted to throw around:

Doodoopants
Fartface
Poopybrain
Ding-Dong

Not the most original, but they work.

Poofybutt said:
Thanks for the clarification. In that case, I'll add some babyish insults that I've heard/wanted to throw around:

Doodoopants
Fartface
Poopybrain
Ding-Dong

Not the most original, but they work.

Haha! These are baaad, but also sooo suitable for little maws :giggles:

Haha.....Skeletor used the expression "turd burgler" in a Robot Chicken bit. It was a really good one! It always makes me laugh.

Here's some of mine: Butt head, meanie head, meanie, and butt. That's really all I have. I call my cat a butt or butt head because he sometimes is being a bully when he attacks me or doesn't get what he wants. I even tell my mom he is sometimes. But that's because SHE called him a butt head/butt first, so I thought it was okay to do the same. It's not a bad word so it should be okay.

Another fave of mine, ask someone where the nearest gas station is, and when they answer, correct them and say it's in their butt.

I had an uncle who was more of a cousin growing up (my mom had a wayyyy younger half brother) and we used to play at his house and there were some annoying loud kids a few houses down. We used to yell at them “we know you eat poop, we can smell your breath from heat, so shut your mouth!” Usually that made them quiet for a few minutes

- - - Updated - - -

I had an uncle who was more of a cousin growing up (my mom had a wayyyy younger half brother) and we used to play at his house and there were some annoying loud kids a few houses down. We used to yell at them “we know you eat poop, we can smell your breath from heat, so shut your mouth!” Usually that made them quiet for a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back