• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here and hoping to make some friends. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnotherGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am using the cheat sheet that was posted because I'm not very good at introductions.

I tend to by introverted and shy, but once I get to know so done or am comfortable, I open right up. I am sarcastic, I like to laugh and joke around.

I am here to connect with other individuals into abdl, but my hope is to make friends with common interests that extend beyond the kinks! I identify as an abdl girl, and yes, it is sexual for me but is also a comfort thing.

Outside of the fetish, I enjoy watching tv and movies, music, spending time outside(camping, hiking), food to name a few interests....

If I sound like someone you would get along with, add me or message me. If you have any questions, ask away!

Hello JustAnotherGirl and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. Very good introduction. I used to do some camping and I still go out hiking and biking. I'm a professional musician so music is my main thing.

JustAnotherGirl said:
I am using the cheat sheet that was posted because I'm not very good at introductions.

I tend to by introverted and shy, but once I get to know so done or am comfortable, I open right up. I am sarcastic, I like to laugh and joke around.

I am here to connect with other individuals into abdl, but my hope is to make friends with common interests that extend beyond the kinks! I identify as an abdl girl, and yes, it is sexual for me but is also a comfort thing.

Outside of the fetish, I enjoy watching tv and movies, music, spending time outside(camping, hiking), food to name a few interests....

If I sound like someone you would get along with, add me or message me. If you have any questions, ask away!

Welcome! Very nice to meat you.

What shows are you watching now that you think others should watch?

I go camping most weekends. Do you tent it? Have a trailer?

Hey! I love new friends, so if you wanna chat, hit me up! We share some common interests.

Thanks, Egor! 😁

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! What kind of music do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back