What is it about .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

justmeherenow

Contributor
I have been struggling with this for a while. When I am with my mommy an breastfeeding with her, I want her to have sexual feelings. When I started my relationship with her i did not want anything to do with it and just wanted to feel the close nurturing from her which is so awesome and has filled my life so much. I have talked with her about it and am having a hard time explaining what it is about her having a sexual experience while we are together. I don't to have a sexual experience but I want her to. I don't know what it is that I so want from that experience. Has anyone here experienced this and can you please give me some insight maybe? It would be so much appreciated.

I imagine you want her to feel arousal from caring for you or having you on her breast. While I've only had a 'nursing' relationship with a few women, I've noticed that about half seemed to really enjoy having me on their breast. I made the effort to learn how to latch on and suckle like a toddler, and that makes a lot of difference. I know many ABs tend to just take the nipple into their mouth like a pacifier; the key is to open wide enough to suck on both the nipple and areola.

I've only had a couple of women become aroused (one is my current nanny) while changing me. I think this is because most women are taught from childhood to regard diapers with a very 'matter-of-fact' attitude, and the idea of changing an adult is too closely linked to the experience of changing a 'real' baby or toddler. The problem with 'acting on' the sexual arousal is that it effectively changes the entire tone of the time together. The very few times when my caregiver's arousal has led to some sort of intimacy beyond baby play have always been incidents I've regretted later.

First off, you are very lucky to have a caregiver who breastfeeds you, it is quite a rarity.

With regards to how you can get her to be sexually aroused when breastfeeding, I have no idea. I think stuff like this is dependant upon the person as Sbmccue has already pointed out. Some women have very sensitive breasts and are likely to become aroused when they are stimulated there. Some women, I'm sure, view breastfeeding as a very nurturing act and as such they are less likely to become aroused by it.

My Mommy friend has actually stated in the past that she doesn't want to breastfeed me because she is very sensitive in that area and associates any form of breast-play with sex/sexual foreplay. As our Mommy and Baby time is strictly nonsexual, I can understand my Mommy friend wanting to avoid breastfeeding, because for her that would be like conflating something pure and innocent with something kinkier and sexual. While I certainly wouldn't find breastfeeding sexual in anyway, in baby-mode it would just contribute to the mindset more, it's clear that my Mommy friend would find it sexual and I respect her not wanting to go there.

So, it really depends on the type of woman your Mommy is. Chances are however, that if she doesn't find it arousing to nurse you now, she likely won't in the future, you can't will someone to become aroused by something that just doesn't do it for them.

Thank you both so much for responding. And yes I do feel very lucky to have her. What I am trying to figure out is why I have that desire. She does get those feelings when I am with her but she suppresses them in the interest of the dynamic. The amazing thing is that we have actually talked about it and she is because it happened that she was getting very aroused one time and stopped it because she said it feels awkward. We discussed it later and I told her I actually want her to have that experience. She said that she wants to do that for me but it will take time to get there. She is so amazing to allow me to express those feelings and thoughts. She has a daddy and engages in that type of dynamic with him. I asked her what it is that she enjoys about him having a sexual experience when with her and she said it has to do with the devious aspect of it all. The only thing I can find that is even slightly related is the mommy domme babygirl dynamic. It is the closest I can find but I do not want any kind of punishment and all that harsh stuff. I want it to be gentle and soft. Has anyone wanted their mommy to have that experience? Maybe it is the total intimacy I am looking for.....

I have to tell this in the context of "my friend and his wife" She can reach orgasm just by having her nipples sucked on and it's something he eagerly does anytime. As sbmccue pointed out, technique is important. Learning how to suckle is more complicated than it sounds but learning is fun too. When she was breastfeeding a baby it was sometimes difficult for her to separate between little baby and big baby and this caused some conflicting emotions with her but once the little baby was weaned the big baby got to be breastfed and diapered pretty regularly for almost three years. I understand the bonding experience was incredible. My "friend" was never happier.

Thank you very much. This is very helpful and will help me when talking with her about it. It sounds like getting passed the initial conflict of emotions that worked for her? I am thinking that it is the intense bond of such an experience is what I am seeking. I am really exploring every aspect because I could not tell her for certain what it was that is drawing me to the experience. I am curious though what the eager part of it was for him. What was it that made him want her to have this experience.

justmeherenow said:
Thank you very much. This is very helpful and will help me when talking with her about it. It sounds like getting passed the initial conflict of emotions that worked for her? I am thinking that it is the intense bond of such an experience is what I am seeking. I am really exploring every aspect because I could not tell her for certain what it was that is drawing me to the experience. I am curious though what the eager part of it was for him. What was it that made him want her to have this experience.

Life long ABDL and was always curious about being breastfed. She always loved any kind of breast/nipple play

it is not simply the breastfeeding aspect but the idea of her having a sexual experience that I am trying to find out. I too think I always wanted to experience breastfeeding and feel sooooo fortunate that I have someone that I can see at least once per week. She used to live in my house but has since moved so she is not as accessible as she used to be. I am glad she has seemingly found what she has been seeking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back