Partner and peeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesomo

Contributor
Hi All,

My boyfriend knows I wear diapers for several years (Not incontinent), he has no interest in it and thinks its weird and doesn't say anything about it.

I've never wet around him and always kinda done it when hes away. I kinda want to as I have been wearing a lot recently and is here like 24/7 now.

Problem is you can't really go noticeably when you take it off and stinks of aroma and has never been discussed I use the product for its intended purposes, rather than its weird and I like doing it.

Any suggestions?

Drinking more water helps dilute your urine and therefore the smell.

Changing your diaper more often keeps the diaper from starting to smell.

Bagging the used diaper in one or more plastic bags tried tightly (or using a Ziploc-type of bag) and getting rid of used diaper quickly will eliminate the problem of smelly diapers.

I second the water. I have to drink a ton of water (medical issues) and it keeps the urine from having much of a smell at all. I'd have to have a wet diaper like...laying in the hot sun outside before it starts to get a funky smell. I just put them in our regular trashcan and no one ever complains. (And believe me, I would hear if it smelled of pee.)

When I get things situated around here I want to have a 'playroom' and one of the things I want is a changing area so I can get changed without having to go in the bathroom to do it.

Thanks people.

My concern isn't about peeing and these actions are usually done.

My concern is my partner is aware I wear diapers but does not know I pee in them, I would like some suggestions around this as it can arouse some questions putting a pissy diaper in a bag.

Your partner thinks you wear a non-removable diaper just because? He doesn't think you use it for its intended purposes?

What if he did find out? Would he leave you? Would he be disgusted?

There are special scented bags that hide the smell. A little baking soda or cat litter helps, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its never been discussed, he doesnt get involved in it. He would probably be digusted. I don't know.

I'm ic. My wife knows I wear because of leaks and I'm afraid I will wet the bed with just pads. So I wear a diaper and sometimes I wear it longer in her presence and always throw it away in the morning, usually in her presence. She has not mentions a smell once, just the sound of a crinkle one time which she found mildly amusing. All I can say is try it. Besides the above odor masks I gave and the advice of drinking more water to dilute the smell, many other common garbage items will mask the smell as well such as coffee grounds, tea bags, chicken skins and other odoriferous food items.

But the bottom line is you know your bf better than we do. If you think he might be disgusted, then perhaps you shouldn't do any wetting.

I guess the obvious direction here is that you should have a discussion with your boyfriend. In addition, how badly do you want to use your diaper for its intended purpose, especially around him? Can you give up wetting your diaper for long periods of time? Will he be able to accept that you might not be the "cleanest" if becoming intimate while wearing a wet diaper should come about? I think these things will have to be discussed. If he doesn't like the idea of wet diapers and having some sort of urine smell on your person, you can always decide to not wear wet diapers when he's around and when it might matter. I don't think these problems are insurmountable and I think the two of you should be able to work out some sort of compromise.

If you can't sit down and discuss intimate things and things that matter, then I wonder, is he the person for you?

Reactions: inthedark and Trevor
Like everyone is mentioning you need to talk too your boyfriend. It was really hard to talk to my girlfriend about it at first. She still really isn't into it but I don't have to hide myself from her. I haven't wore around her, but then again I don't live with her like in your case? (Idk if you do live with your boyfriend I just read you see him 24/7 so I assumed.) Everyone is mentioning it, you gotta have that talk.

Look, you need to talk with him. Talk does not mean that you "tell him" what you want and what you need, talk is about communication. Coming up to him while he is at rest (not doing anything much) and relaxed is the best way to start a conversation. First thing you need to remember is that a healthy relationship is all about understanding each other. By that, loving each other will be much more easier.

I do not recommend you just go up to him and started begging him to understand. You need to came up prepared. Prepared for questions, arguments, and opinions. You need to remember to keep your emotion in control, and if you want him to understand you, then you need to understand him too. Don't forget to be honest, because lying wouldn't be good for both of you.

I came up to my ex-gf once, she was like your bf. She doesn't say a thing but she thinks of it weird. After months, I came up to her again but I'm fully prepared with any situation and then it worked out very well, and a month after she participate with the diaper thing. If you want to, I can write the full thing how I came up to her and change her mind.

inthedark said:
If you want to, I can write the full thing how I came up to her and change her mind.

Yes please do.
I am interested in your approach, and I believe many others would be also.
Thanks.

So... you have been going or are seeking to go 24/7. Is your boyfriend aware of that desire? Probably not. Maybe that would be a way to bring it up to him. convey your desire to go 24/7 and explore that side of yourself.

I don't know if he will get it at first, but if he says that he's fine with it, you have to probably elaborate on what that entails, tell them that it will include using them for their intended purpose.

Hi All,

Thank you for the responses, really appreciated. Ill guess I'll have to mention it and ask him how does he feel about it and it shouldn't affect anything as I wear them regularly and its never discussed.

I'm guessing it won't be too much of a problem as he knows I've been wearing them on and off for the last 6 years or so which he has no involvement in. Tbh I don't think he even notices apart from the odd occasion I'm wearing one and wants to get funky in the bedroom and then its ripped off. Ocassionally he has been a ass and said im done wear one.
KSABDL said:
So... you have been going or are seeking to go 24/7. Is your boyfriend aware of that desire? Probably not. Maybe that would be a way to bring it up to him. convey your desire to go 24/7 and explore that side of yourself.

I don't know if he will get it at first, but if he says that he's fine with it, you have to probably elaborate on what that entails, tell them that it will include using them for their intended purpose.

Oh no, I don't intend to go 24/7. It's more about using the diapers that I wear regulary for the intended purposes.

Once again thanks guys/gals!

Zip locks costs lots of $$... they do work pretty well. I also have used plastic grocery bags but they are not really designed to be air and odor tight.

Has anyone else tried using a doggie poop bags designed for picking up dog droppings?

They seem to be extremely odor controlling as they are designed for that very purpose. They are very inexpensive and can usually be purchased in a huge box of them at Costco, etc. And, they are colored usually which hides to some extent. I just wrap Guard (max), the pull-up or even a two tape diaper really tight with it's own plastic and then stick it in the bag, tie the top tight. .The two tape diaper with Velcro that really ties together tightly but they all fit just fine in a bag and tied on top. I then put them in a trash bag that I just twist the top but hide under a second trash bag (it hides and and actually helps keep any odors down there too). Little air freshener helps.

I also have a male partner and would love to wear to bed... must be a WS thing. My partner kind of knows but kind of ignores that I wear either a very small pull up or one of those guards the fit in briefs. I store my stash in a roller board carry-on in my office closet I used to lock it but I don't anymore.. tempting fate maybe. I don't have to wear, I enjoy it as a stress release and get intensely into work so little at a time over a while... It's a turn on as well...

So, the doggie bags are helpful. Since we have a large dog, there is a huge box of the rolls of bags.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have read through this post and responses a number of times. This might pull this a bit off topic but.. if so I'll move it. But give Awesomo specifically mentioned it and well, no one is talkin about the elephant in the tread, I though I'd bring it in and ride it around a bit :detective3 I see it as pretty significant. But that's my USA, southwest but born in liberal New England perspective. But I've traveled all over the US and even to the UK/London so, I think a persons perspective with relation to sexuality and even gender identity is pretty significant. Awesomo is basically asking how to come out to his bf... coming out for LGBTQI people is a never ending process our whole lives.

I wonder the effect of being a gay/bi male has on our perspective with relation to ABDL. Unfortunately, I can't private msg yet... but maybe there is a thread on this or I could start a separate thread for that discussion. The impact of ones role in a male/male relationship might be completely alien to most people who do not understand it. You can only try unless you've lived as LGBTQI. Every relationship is different but for sure, guys being with guys is a whole level apart. No give roles based on gender... roles are established and often adjusted, etc. LGBTQI people have gone through (usually) coming out, so ABDL coming out is similar but basically (for OP here it seems) unrelated to IC so ADBL is a fetish. In the LGBTQI community, we've already blown through the sexual norms and generally, fetishes are embraced,and can be really out there... etc. But every person, every relationship, the person path, their country and city and so many other factors contribute to "how things work" in their relationship.

In a seemingly straight relationship, men generally guard their masculinity in public. So, wearing diapers or pull-ups for fetish could be even harder perhaps for a a str8 guy than a gay/bi guy. But, maybe not.... I really wonder the impact of role would have to play in this for the OP. Is he masculine, androgynous, more fem, an alpha, sub, switch? top, bottom, vers... these things might not mean much to straight people of any gender but I think they are pretty significant in a m/m relationship (of 6 years - that's like 1000 str8 years ;-) but look who's talking, I'm bi, been married to a female before, in a triad and then with the guy, my partner for 16 years....
Hope it's ok to post this here.:cool:(not sure why it won't post it as a new post but only adds it on to my other post... )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back