Goodnites out of stock... everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodmankicker

Wavygravy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Aaagh! All of our local stores are out of the l-xl Goodnites again. This seems to happen before they release something new and it drives me crazy. Have I missed something?? Has anyone heard anything legit?

Than means there getting ready to release new one's...
its about time .....

- - - Updated - - -

Than means there getting ready to release new one's...
its about time .....
all the other bands a released there new designs, now its time for goodnites to do the same...
or maybe well get that new size.....though i doubt it .....

It would be nice if they released new prints but I odly doubt it, Here’s hoping I’m wrong!

So I guess this means that goodnites are in high demand? That's what I like to hear!

GoodNites released their new ads a few days ago that revel their latest messaging and branding. You can find them on their YouTube page. No new product info is scene in the ads.

Last edited:
I've noticed that the latest Goodnites small bags don't even show pictures of the designs on them anywhere like the older packages did. So it seems that they think that designs are less important.

Yep. Our local Walmart has both sizes in bulk/boxes but just the small in bags. They've updated the look on the small bags so I'm guessing the l-xl will follow suit. When they get around to it. Always seems like it takes forever.

Oh no! I was just thinking about ordering some, but I still have to figure out if I would be a S/M or L/XL. Hopefully if they do release new ones the patterns will be cute >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back