Status
Not open for further replies.

Annalise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hey..
I'm new to this web site and I'm looking forward to being a regular as well. I noticed the amount of threads were kind of minimal. Is there a busier time of year where it's busier than others?

The Sissy/Girls Forum is one of the less used forums so there are times that there will be no new posts for a couple of days.

I haven't notice any seasonal trend in postings here.

This is just the one forum that I relate most with. I will continue to look for the one I relate to next in line through.
Thanks

Have to come up with some topics that get people going! Let's revive this dead section of the forums and get some good discussions going. What are some UNIQUE things about being a Sissy and a ABDL that we can talk about?

Also LittleTwinkle thanks for the PM but I can't respond for a week. Don't have those privileges yet.

hi again sweeties. I had a Miss hap wherein one or more of my kitties helped me crack the screen on the laptop and I just got a HDMI hook-up (a 12 years old Sylvania TV) configured to get back on the Web etc. It almost drove me crazy (arguably the shortest drive in the history of driving) but I got it done.

Ouch that's unfortunate. Love our furry four legged friends but sometimes they can be real jerks!

Well who goes out in public dressed? I am a sissy and have been wearing dresses and other clothes designed for women well over a decade now. At this point I don't even own any male clothes. I sometimes even go out in nice thick cloth diapers under my dress. Last week I had to pick up my car from the repair shop and peed my diaper while my bill was being processed.

There is something I practice. Whenever you sneeze or cough your body reflex tightens your sphincter muscles for you. This prevents accidents. When you feel a sneeze or cough coming on, make a conscious effort to bear down as if you are having a bowel movement instead of allowing the sphincter to clench. I have been doing this for a few months now, I haven't noticed a difference yet, but I can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back