• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi my name is BabySarah1yr aim not just on here like everyone else i'm on here cause i really need a daddy.And here's why you can read the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySarah1yr

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
i'm adult baby , my also i have a lot disabilities so that plays into me being adult baby my disabilities so please don't take advantage take of me, i stopped breathing at 8 months old lost oxygen to the brain for 20 seconds almost died but after losing oxygen to the brain i end up with a lot of disabilities still being adult baby , i would like a daddy but not someone who's going to hurt me take advantage of me or being rude or anything. you can see from the video's and picture how severe my disability is how much of adult baby aim and it was cause by lack of oxygen to the brain... Aim really looking for understand kind daddy who's nice understand of people with severe disabilities and who won't hurt me or take me for granted cause of my disability. I'd like someone or a daddy who genuinely cares about me, the slight difference between me and everybody is aim not on here just to be on here, i have a disabilities that caused the way i'm today. I been severely bullied and made fun of for no reason other then the fact of the matter i have disability and i'm baby on top of it. i would like a really nice daddy or someone who honestly genuinely cares and doesn't want to judge me or make fun of me. cause i had that my whole life none stop it's still going on today because of the severity of my disability and everything mean being baby watch all of this was cause by lack of oxygen to the brain when i was 8 months old i lost oxygen for 30 seconds and almost died my mom said i didn't know to take breath of air breathe in. I was only 8 months old at the time going with oxygen for that long amount of time my mom said cause other problems. So yeah. Some of you may be here looking for something you haven't found or whatever that's fine i respect that. But honestly that's not why i'm here. i have a lot disabilities no cure that's who aim today and still a baby. more disabilities then anyone person my age should have. All i want is nice kind daddy who doesn't take me for granted. Cause i'm good person ,People don't request to have a disability or ask for it. It's something that just happens you have to do what's required when you diagnosed with disability like brain damage . And that's just what you have to do is what's required it's not option or a question. You just do it cause you have & it's required with have a disability and that's what i been doing my whole life is what's required cause i have to. Not cause i want to. I didn't get a Choice. So i do what is right.

Welcome to ADISC BabySarah1yr! We're glad you're here! I'm sorry you have had a rough time. We are a support community and help each other the best we can. Many others here have been abused as well.

Since we are a support community, you probably won't find a daddy here. There are other sites for that.

Can you please tell us what some of your other interests are when you're not in adult baby mode?

hi is it possible for admin to move this thread to the introduction page please .

stagecoach said:
hi is it possible for admin to move this thread to the introduction page please .

Push the " ! " triangle and ask. Mods don't usually have the time to scan all the threads but pushing the button gets their attention.

BabySarah1yr said:
i'm adult baby , my also i have a lot disabilities so that plays into me being adult baby my disabilities so please don't take advantage take of me, i stopped breathing at 8 months old lost oxygen to the brain for 20 seconds almost died but after losing oxygen to the brain i end up with a lot of disabilities still being adult baby , i would like a daddy but not someone who's going to hurt me take advantage of me or being rude or anything. you can see from the video's and picture how severe my disability is how much of adult baby aim and it was cause by lack of oxygen to the brain... Aim really looking for understand kind daddy who's nice understand of people with severe disabilities and who won't hurt me or take me for granted cause of my disability. I'd like someone or a daddy who genuinely cares about me, the slight difference between me and everybody is aim not on here just to be on here, i have a disabilities that caused the way i'm today. I been severely bullied and made fun of for no reason other then the fact of the matter i have disability and i'm baby on top of it. i would like a really nice daddy or someone who honestly genuinely cares and doesn't want to judge me or make fun of me. cause i had that my whole life none stop it's still going on today because of the severity of my disability and everything mean being baby watch all of this was cause by lack of oxygen to the brain when i was 8 months old i lost oxygen for 30 seconds and almost died my mom said i didn't know to take breath of air breathe in. I was only 8 months old at the time going with oxygen for that long amount of time my mom said cause other problems. So yeah. Some of you may be here looking for something you haven't found or whatever that's fine i respect that. But honestly that's not why i'm here. i have a lot disabilities no cure that's who aim today and still a baby. more disabilities then anyone person my age should have. All i want is nice kind daddy who doesn't take me for granted. Cause i'm good person ,People don't request to have a disability or ask for it. It's something that just happens you have to do what's required when you diagnosed with disability like brain damage . And that's just what you have to do is what's required it's not option or a question. You just do it cause you have & it's required with have a disability and that's what i been doing my whole life is what's required cause i have to. Not cause i want to. I didn't get a Choice. So i do what is right.

Welcome BabySarah1yr! I hope you can at least meet some nice people here and learn from the community.

i donts need anything what i need is in my profile, i been on every other site nothing but bullying mental abuse verbal abuse it's just breaks me down cause i didn't ask to have a disability or too stop breathing at 8months old suffer brain damage, i really have noone like really i pretty on my own as it is with a severe disability and i get bullied and made everyday i cry none stop from the pain of the contanst bullying on social media sites and the outside world bullies me cause they don't like that i have a disability and i get fix it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back