Status
Not open for further replies.

Neketom

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello everybody

I am a french incontinent/DL, I will be on trip in US next week and I was wondering if I can found an ABDL shop or good diaper shop in Cleveland.
I will be there from Sunday to Thirsday, if someone want to join me

Thanks

You most likely won't find these sort of stores in the US. They have maybe a couple handfuls or so in the country. If I were you, I'd order then and have them sent to the place where you'd be staying, or perhaps a UPS Store or FedEx Office nearby. Most stores, 99.5%, carry very poor quality incontinence products, so prepare for that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Neketom said:
Hello everybody

I am a french incontinent/DL, I will be on trip in US next week and I was wondering if I can found an ABDL shop or good diaper shop in Cleveland.
I will be there from Sunday to Thirsday, if someone want to join me

Thanks
Which Cleveland? I hope you mean Ohio. There are about 4-6 Cleveland named cities in the USA. You may have wanted to go to Ohio but you ended up in Texas in 100 degree F Heat. clarify please?
I looked and it seems that there are none in Cleveland Ohio however there is a vibrant community of the ABDL kind in Cleveland doing the research on this for you. just search Yahoo and poof you will see the website for it. However Northshore & Diaperconn are more than happy to ship to your hotel or place where you are at.
Kinda like booking a trip to Rome and you end up in Upstate New York instead of Italy or Amsterdam and also ending up in Upstate New York OOPS!
Want a good hotel Downtown Cleveland I would go with the Hampton Inn by Hilton. There is a CVS next door and a Subway sandwich shop across the street too and decent free breakfast in the Morning too.

Good luck finding a quality diaper in a US store. It's kinda shameful to wear in our country.

Thanks for your feedback
yes it's Cleveland Ohio

I think I will bring my ID diaper from Europe to secure my trip

The only two aways from Cleveland Ohio is Fort Wayne Indiana and Toronto Canada.
One company is personal care in Fort Wayne and the other is rearz and Toronto Canada.
There are more out west of the us.

Neketom said:
Thanks for your feedback
yes it's Cleveland Ohio

I think I will bring my ID diaper from Europe to secure my trip
If you want to save your space in your luggage keep your stash at home and just buy some from a US Supplier like Northshore or Diaperconn and they will be waiting you when you get to the hotel or where ever you are staying at. This way you do not run afoul with airline weights of luggage both checked and carry on too. Just take one or two from home for a change at the airport when you land in Cleveland and or when you are subjected to delays due to weather or mechanical issues I hope there are none for you and its a smooth flight. Just remember that the airport is a far distance to town and you are looking at a 50-75 dollar cab fare just to get you to downtown Once downtown you are in easy reach of the Greyhound bus station on Chester Ave also the Amtrak station downtown too. Since you are in Cleveland partake in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame there. Also the shoreline of Lake Erie one of the freshwater Great Lakes you may be able to find a decent public beach to go swimming too mind you water temps are around 49-55 degrees F only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back