Please help reverse damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redeemz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi for a serious question i was wearing 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 12 months and it has been another 13 months, and now i forgot how to tense to hold back my pee it just slowly comes out all the time every day i wanted to be incontinent but i want to be back to normal again.....

You should see an urologist, most have nurses who can work with you for increasing your retention also the urologist can check to see if theres a medical issue that is now present that is causing your retaining issue. You also have to be prepared to hear there may be no going back hopefully this is not the case but is one reason urologists donot recommend diapers as an option unless they know theres no other choice as diapers speed up bladder issues.

Hope your doctor and urologist can help you regain control but if you are peeing all the time even out of a diaper then you may have already crossed the line to being medically incontinent.

Your doctor can set you up with a physical therapist who will act as a "parent" in retraining you , certain therapists specialize urological issues .

These are the same therapists they introduce you to prior to prostate surgery and such where there is a chance of incontinence, if they introduce you pre op and you developed a relationship pre surgery your more than likely to follow up with them if incontinence does play a part in your recovery .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thank you all, I was so turned on by the idea. But now i am scared because i cannot hold back anymore

Let us know how you make out with the doctors Hopefully they can help reverse your control issue, just try not to worry and remember you are not alone in having to deal with bladder issues.

This is different i was doing it as a sexual thing but after doing it for so long, i cannot hold my pee back anymore i will let you know how it goes i really didnt want to have to go to a dr about it tho

- - - Updated - - -

I am only 23 i am to young to live like this now, who is going to want to date me now i dont even like leaving the house people might see pull up

Your external sphincter will not atrophy within that small amount of time (unless you have another underlying issue). Simply peeing whenever cannot cause this. The way you repeat in every post that you “cannot hold it” tells me that it’s a mental issue and not a neurological one or simply a fantasy. Incontinence is no a condition on its own, it’s a symptom of a condition (usually spinal injury or cancer). So if you actually have a problem, you need to see a neurologist and a urologist, and you have to be completely honest and open with them.

Yeah. The muscle doesn't just 'stop' for no reason. I hurt my back and it's been messed up since. In fact, the night I fell down the stairs was the first night I peed myself. I believe I have something pinched in there, but docs have yet to figure out where it is. :p It gets worse if I have to pick up a lot of heavy items.

But go. to. the. doctor. If you're serious about not being able to even TRY and stop yourself, there is something else going on.

I just had my quarterly appointment with my pain management Doctor , i saw her in January right after she slipped on ice broke her spine and pulverised a couple of discs ,so she was newly back to work in time for my appointment ,i welcomed her into the "barometer body club"I don't wish that on an enemy let alone her.

If your 23 it takes a he'll of alot of wrong going on to make you IC , i wasn't much older than you when I lost mine , however nobody was surprized by mine ,they worked it up for due diligence, but it was almost a natural progression for me as I am a convient host for multiple neuromuscular diseases that nobody would actually want separately let alone all together .

In your case I would say there's not much PT/OT is going to do ,your going need to resolve this within yourself with a therapist. You can self refer to a PT who does continence without a doctors order, but they mostly work and succeed with with men who are having issues post surgery ,so if your problem is mental health based your going to need psychiatry and psychology consults .
CuddleWoozle said:
Yeah. The muscle doesn't just 'stop' for no reason. I hurt my back and it's been messed up since. In fact, the night I fell down the stairs was the first night I peed myself. I believe I have something pinched in there, but docs have yet to figure out where it is. [emoji14] It gets worse if I have to pick up a lot of heavy items.

But go. to. the. doctor. If you're serious about not being able to even TRY and stop yourself, there is something else going on.

Tetra said:
...I welcomed her into the "barometer body club"I don't wish that on an enemy let alone her....
I'm getting to experience that lovely sensation after shattering my heel last year--I can tell the weather quite easily.

It sucks doesnt it ,and they dont know why ,and for many years you were "crazy" as in its all in your head to doctors ,until many of them injured themselves and reported the same phenomna , now its an "accepred fact" of breaking something ,this will happen when you heal.
AnalogRTO said:
I'm getting to experience that lovely sensation after shattering my heel last year--I can tell the weather quite easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back