Being little in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I like to use my little side to brighten people's days.

When I'm in 'the zone', I tend to be happy/silly/funny and a lot of people have gotten good laughs from my antics. If it's telling some really horrible pun-jokes or just announcing something funny I've thought about.

IE: At the zoo yesterday, we came around to the koala's and I said "He's such a lazy koala. He's sleeping in his salad. But clearly it is a koala-ty (quality) salad." And a lady started laughing about it.

When we got there, the sun was beating down on everyone and I held up my tube of sunscreen and was like "ANYBODY WANNA USE MY SUNSCREEN? I GOT A BUNCH OF IT. DO NOT GO FULL LOBSTER TODAY." And a lady stopped and said she'd forgotten hers and borrowed some of mine for her son. :3

I was at the grocery store on Saturday and saw one of my co-workers and started yelling at him for being "A BIG HAIRY MAN IS IN THE BREAD AISLE." Another shopper started laughing really hard and said "That's the best thing I've heard all day."

Anybody else just roll with their random/crazy littleness?

Quite literally people usually don't know what I'm going to say.

Haha for me it’s partially because I have autism and don’t always remember when I’m supposed to have a filter. Those all sound like things I’d say!

When I'm on a playground and it's not very busy, I like to go on all the playsets and swings and everything and one time while I was swinging, a dad (jokingly) called "No adults allowed on the swings!". My response was something along the lines of "Who says I'm an adult?" and we both laughed about it and I kept playing^^

Side note: one park near me has a set of swings for adults only. How awesome is that? It's really tall and swings super wide and my feet don't drag on the ground!

I wish I had swings that were taller like that. O_O And I have done that at a park. There's a park near where I live (It's a short drive) that's really cool and has stupidly large playground structures. If you see an actual kid there, they look teeny next to it. It's plenty big enough for a 'large child' like me to get on and play. :3 But the swings are regular sized. XD

Yeah, I tend to have no filter. LOL To the point that I've made various people at work mad at me because they'd say something and I'd just be like "That's dumb. SO DUMB." XD

From reading your posts Cuddlewooze, I think that you would be good at this. Problem for me is most of my humor is through sarcasm, and people that do not know me usually take it wrong. Sometimes even people that know me, supervisors at work, still don't get it!

Once again, CuddleWoozle, you have me doubled over in laughter. Please keep being your awesome Weasley self. You rock!

Tab

Those are a couple really cute examples of littleness in public. For my part, I like to let myself get excited sometimes when it's appropriate. Zoos are good for that, but so are all sorts of places, there can be cool things around an office or walking around downtown, or just seeing somebody's really nice garden in a neighborhood.

I am little in public a lot. People just don’t realize it.. hehe! I haven’t as much lately because I have actually been called out by 2 strangers. Bigs or care givers of course but still. I don’t do anything too out of the ordinary.. people usually just point out how nice I am... so I guess how I look at the world as a little is projected positively!

That’s fabulous Cuddlewoozle, too many of us have a sarcastic, pessimistic outlook on life and only roll out the dry humour.

I would love to take you to a fair or petting zoo or similar and drink up the positive little vibes.

haha x3 silleh silleh woozle! sounds like a lot of fun to be around, i'd totally give the silly woozle a big hug ^-^ kinda sounds a bit like me, cept the stuff i tend to say can be a bit more raunchy at times xD

CW, I dig you!

I have an instant trigger: cute things. I will be in space after seeing cute things unless I consciously fight it. I'll be super excited about things and try to get people excited about things too. I have to share it, I just can't help it.

i love cheesy puns! and you had very good ones lol. i often use my little side to make people laugh too. if no one like your little side i dont think there worth the time
if you get a good smile out of it call it a success:laugh: keep on punning on

That's my logic on the the whole thing. If I can get people to giggle or laugh, it's worth the effort. If they go around with a mean old pickle-lickin' face, they're probably not worth too much effort 'cause they're meanies. XD (Well, not ALL the pickle-faces are meanies, some are just having a bad and terrible day, and I get that, but you know the kind I mean. Always grumpy and mean.)

This morning my 56 year-old little brother taxied me to the pharmacy to purchase incontinence supplies.
At the checkout counter I put down 2 packages of DEPEND Adult Diapers, and said that the little boy with cerebral palsy and autism needed more Kleenex HUGGIES because he is not potty trained.

caitianx said:
This morning my 56 year-old little brother taxied me to the pharmacy to purchase incontinence supplies.
At the checkout counter I put down 2 packages of DEPEND Adult Diapers, and said that the little boy with cerebral palsy and autism needed more Kleenex HUGGIES because he is not potty trained.

*giggles*

I don't think Depend are quite as nicely printed as Huggies, though. *sticks a packet of Mickey Mouse stickers in there* Now you can DIY your diapers. :3

My little side and my autism tend to blend into one another a lot. If I get excited or happy, I'll bounce and laugh and flap my hands really hard. My friends say my excitement is contagious, and it makes them smile. I got super excited while driving today because I saw an emergency helicopter land on the roof of a hospital, and my little side thought it was so funny to see a helicopter landing on a roof. I laughed and flapped the whole way back to my office.

Another thing, I cannot go past kids stuff in the store without admiring how cute it is. That’s just me. One day I took a tiara at the dollar store and put it on my friend and said “you need to wear this” and she, not being the girly type, said “eww no!” And I said “why? Now you can be a princess!” and she said “yeah princess of HELL...oops am I not supposed to say that in front of you when you’re little?” I didn’t even realize I was being little. We ended up buying a bunch of stickers and coloring books and farting noise putty and playing with it all night

pgfdp said:
Another thing, I cannot go past kids stuff in the store without admiring how cute it is. That’s just me. One day I took a tiara at the dollar store and put it on my friend and said “you need to wear this” and she, not being the girly type, said “eww no!” And I said “why? Now you can be a princess!” and she said “yeah princess of HELL...oops am I not supposed to say that in front of you when you’re little?” I didn’t even realize I was being little. We ended up buying a bunch of stickers and coloring books and farting noise putty and playing with it all night

I wish I could upscale the clothing in the toddler section to adult size.

And I'd personally dig the title Prince of Hell. (Demons in anime are like the greatest thing...)

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I wish I could upscale the clothing in the toddler section to adult size.

And I'd personally dig the title Prince of Hell. (Demons in anime are like the greatest thing...)

Thought you were the Pull-Ups Prince! Though I’d happily be your sidekick on that one because I am the sassy Pull-Ups Princess :D (if I could fit in pull ups. Squeezing into goodnites is close enough right?)

pgfdp said:
Thought you were the Pull-Ups Prince! Though I’d happily be your sidekick on that one because I am the sassy Pull-Ups Princess :D (if I could fit in pull ups. Squeezing into goodnites is close enough right?)

I mod my Pull-Ups to ''fit'' with pins and underwear I cut the crotch out of, because I'm about... 195 pounds over the recommended maximum weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back