Finally accepting my diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrrsss

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Good evening all! I've been a long time diaper wearer and secretly just reading threads on here for some understanding. After many trials and tribulations I've finally decided to accept diapers as my underwear, as much as I love regular underwear and think it looks sexy, there's just something about diapers that hooks you in (as most of us understand).

I've normally worn when the urge hits and I go thru purge cycles and feeling guilty, but I've had enough of that and have decided to wear whenever I'm off from work (work is the only place I'd never be comfortable with) even around friends, and if brave enough, parents. I just love the security that diapers provide, along with the cuteness aspect. I'm slowly just gonna incorporate diapers into my routine while keeping it at a minimum of suspicion. Which goes into my story for tonight.

So while at work the urge hit and I finally came to terms with how I been feeling, so after getting home and showered, I diapered up and went out with a friend! It felt so liberating, mainly cause I just did a night out of 6-8 hours of running errands, dinner and such (while padded) all by myself, so it felt so much better doing it again, with someone I knew (but doesn't know) but it was so nice just sitting in my nice and squishy diaper until I had to change, cause I was starting to leak, so I ran out to my car to change only to discover that after my change, my used diaper tore and busted all over my car 😭 just my luck, but I got everything cleaned up and went back to dinner as usual and just continued to enjoy my night, my new life, of being diapered, and no one the wiser! It's so awesome!! As much as I love being wet, it's nice to just change into something dry to start the whole process over again, so much, that I've changed 3 times since 4pm today (I've been using barebums) I got some space diapers on order and some boosters as well, I'm so ready to diaper up everyday now, whenever I have off time until it's time for work. Now I'm just sitting on the couch, watching TV and it's so comfy just sitting in my diaper and t-shirt 😊Thanks for listening and getting thru this very long post!

Congratulations! Yeah we have all been there. I’ve been a DL for as long as I could remember and then 2 years ago I began having bladder complications and would often binge and purge out of embarrassment. Then one day I said F it I’m uncomfortable all the time and I want to wear one to be relaxed and after that realization I’m literally so relaxed. It’s really an indescribable feeling that’s still there after almost 2 years of wearing 24/7.

Cool! And congratulations . I believe you will eventually come to a peace with this aspect of yourself. Oh and welcome to the group. :)

Well done! It took me a long time to get used to diapers, as I began to wear by need rather than by choice (my bladder wasn't up to keeping me dry). However, I can definitely say that embracing my diapers has made me much more relaxed as a person. While my need is medical, I love some of the ABDL designs - if I have to wear them, I might as well find it fun! And any diaper is better than having accidents all of the time.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

You've made a bold decision and taken a brave step. I have been out in nappies on and off for years but never around friends. I have reached the stage where if I feel like padding up I just do it, whether I am staying in or going out. In the past week I have been out shopping wearing and also down to my local village shops. Then two nights running I wore while out with friends in the pub. I have, after years finally got it into my head that the world isn't looking at my arse just to see if I have a nappy on or not. The more you wear the easier it gets, no more tugging down shirts or feeling your behind to see if there's a bulge. Congratulations!

Good for you! We're so proud!

podmuse said:
Congratulations! Yeah we have all been there. I’ve been a DL for as long as I could remember and then 2 years ago I began having bladder complications and would often binge and purge out of embarrassment. Then one day I said F it I’m uncomfortable all the time and I want to wear one to be relaxed and after that realization I’m literally so relaxed. It’s really an indescribable feeling that’s still there after almost 2 years of wearing 24/7.
Once you realise no one cares and you just accept your nappies life is just amazing.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments! Safe to say I went to bed in a diaper last night and felt so safe and secure! Loved waking up to the soft squishy mass between my legs 😅

You are an inspiration. I’m ic and can barely wear while out! Constantly changing pull ups. Or staying in and avoiding activities. I am getting there and finding ADISC has been a huge help. Its nice to read about how freeing it was fo you! Way to go.

I had to give up on potty training 30 years ago and just go back to being in diapers 24/7 as an adult with cerebral palsy and autism.
I am happier not being potty trained, and just going pee-pee and poo-poo 100% naturally around the clock randomly without any councious neurological control over my bladder and my bowel whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back