What is your most comfortable ‘using’ place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What position do you like to wet or mess your diapers?

For me, wetting on my stomach is the nicest because your body squishes against it. And messing is sitting down cause it mushes everywhere

What’s your favourite? Any recommendations?

For me, it's when im driving. I go on 3 or 4 hour drives often, and not having to stop is just another benefit of being a DL!

definitely wetting my diaper overnight. Not having to get out of bed to run to the loo several times a night is a nice plus too.

NeverKnow said:
Sitting in my zero gravity chair

That got me thinking... I wonder what would be required to have a chair that really did lower your weight a lot? The more compressed material you have under your body (/feet) the less you appear to weigh, and that's why they tell you to put a scale on a hard surface. So if you're on some really cushy material, it should really lighten you up? It might have to be very tall though and let you sink in a lot? *shrug*

NeverKnow said:
It seems that you actually appear to weigh more on a scale on a carpet, but that has to do with internal mechanism of the scale.

It has to do with "distribution of force". The attraction of gravity is a constant between two masses. If you put a spring below a bowling ball, the spring compresses in response to a fraction of that force, and thus the bowling ball experiences less force against the bowling ball as a result. For the right size spring, the force between the spring and the floor and the force between the spring and the bowling ball might even be equal. These two forces add up to what the bowling ball experienced when resting on the floor. It's all there, but it's divided up. If you measure the force between the spring and the bowling ball, you are only measuring half the force, and it will register only half the weight. Thick carpet actually doesn't store much energy, but it's there and can shave off a few pounds on the reading on the scale.

The scale itself actually affects this reading also, because it also takes a small slice of the force, and it measures that force to produce the reading on the scale. So any scale you get on "will read a little low", though this is usually compensated for by the scale's calibration. And this is why scales that can measure large weights cannot accurately measure small weights without dynamic calibration.

Mostly at home doing anything really. But it sucks because I live with family and they are always home and I can’t just simply use my diaper for everything... I need to move out 😒

bambinod said:
It has to do with "distribution of force". The attraction of gravity is a constant between two masses. If you put a spring below a bowling ball, the spring compresses in response to a fraction of that force, and thus the bowling ball experiences less force against the bowling ball as a result. For the right size spring, the force between the spring and the floor and the force between the spring and the bowling ball might even be equal. These two forces add up to what the bowling ball experienced when resting on the floor. It's all there, but it's divided up. If you measure the force between the spring and the bowling ball, you are only measuring half the force, and it will register only half the weight. Thick carpet actually doesn't store much energy, but it's there and can shave off a few pounds on the reading on the scale.

The scale itself actually affects this reading also, because it also takes a small slice of the force, and it measures that force to produce the reading on the scale. So any scale you get on "will read a little low", though this is usually compensated for by the scale's calibration. And this is why scales that can measure large weights cannot accurately measure small weights without dynamic calibration.

Think you’re confusing statics and dynamics. If the bowling ball is at rest the forces acting upon net to zero. Be concrete floor or spring, so long as the bowling ball remains at rest the force holding it up must equal the gravitational pull (weight) on the ball. No?

WBxx said:
Think you’re confusing statics and dynamics. If the bowling ball is at rest the forces acting upon net to zero. Be concrete floor or spring, so long as the bowling ball remains at rest the force holding it up must equal the gravitational pull (weight) on the ball. No?

The attraction is the same. The elements resisting that force are divided up. Looked at another way, imagine you had two equal springs. Place only one under the bowling ball, it compresses x units. Place BOTH springs under the bowling ball, in parallel or series, and they both compress n/2 units. The force is divided. If you replace one spring with a scale, the ratio changes, but the force is still divided, and the scale can never experience the full n units of force. It will always be some amount less, which will depend on the ratio of the external spring vs the spring in the scale.

But I wonder how this affects the bowling ball... statically, it should experience the same force on the bottom as it does when resting on the floor. People are not solid objects like the ball though, our entire body is a big spring. In that regard, forces do start getting divided up inside us. Adding extra spring below us shifts the ratio. For example, we feel less compression on our feet if we're standing on a spring.

Check out those "anti-fatigue mats" they put under people that have to stand all day. That is to reduce the force on their back. (spine) They really do work. Your back muscles (the springs in this equation) don't have to work as hard because some of the load has been distributed to the springy body of the mat.

ES7869-Safco-2110BL-Movable-Anti-Fatigue-Mat-md.jpg

https://www.engineersupply.com/Safco-2110BL-Movable-Anti-Fatigue-Mat.aspx

So I'm wondering just how much something like that could help in a bed. That's why we have mattresses with springs after all, but I wonder how far you can take it?

My favorite way to wet is either laying on my stomach, or sitting in bed. I am a full time student so it is nice to not have to get up when I am working on a paper :)

When I wet, I love doing it on my back, with my legs in the air or wiggling back and forth, it makes me feel more like a baby. I also find that if I'm pointing up and I wet on my back, I get more overall diaper saturation, the front absorbs most of it initially and then it trickles down into the back.

When I mess, I tend to be laying on my back as well. I can be a pretty immobile baby at times, just content to lay on my back, kick my feet, shake my rattle and hug my stuffy, when I'm in that mode and I have to go, I go. Sometimes, when I'm feeling a little bit older, I'll mess my diaper in a squat position as I'm playing with my toys or crawling around. For the most part though, I wet and mess on my back, that feels the most natural and baby-like to me :)

I love it wen I wet while just doing normal things, like just making dinner and starting to wet or walking in the store and just wetting like I cant control it is the best not as fun when you set it up.

My favorite wetting place is definitely in bed while I'm comfy and really needing to go!

Different positions have their own charm for me. I usually like to do both while standing, but wetting in any position feels nice (as long as I don't leak). Kneeling while messing is something I like to do too. 83

I do it while i'm sitting on the toilet, standing up, laying in bed, and sitting on a chair while playing video games.

I dont really pee in one place. I move around so it can get distributed evenly because if it just gets on one place and that it, it REALLY bothers me.
I have yet to mess fully in my diaper. I usualy drink coffee and pace and wait and pace and wait. Nothing ever happens. :(

I like to wet while sitting on the floor, playing with or hugging my plushies. Sometimes I also do it while toddling about the house, which I find is the easiest position to wet it (I find it the least likely to leak on me).

I also like to wet while sitting on a chair, pretending I'm in a high chair. Particularly if I'm eating breakfast like oatmeal or pancakes. I wet while lying on my back on occasion, but I'm prone to leaking out of the waistband when doing that. I never really wet on my stomach.

It's harder to mess in some positions, but I do like to fill my nappy while squating, or leaning forward on a chair. Messing while lying on my back with my legs in the air is also fun.

I find it easier to "go" kneeling down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back