Leaking out the front top/sides :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykdprdave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Anyone else had issues with leaking regularly from the front top and sides while sitting or laying down? :(

Sitting down isn’t as bad but I can pretty much guarantee I’ll leak while laying down regardless of the diaper and how I put it on. Not sure if my thingy is just too short or what 😆

Seems even in a fresh diaper it will tend to come back up the front and leak out the front/sides while I’m laying down. And not even flooding, as I think I’ve got a bladder the size of a walnut I pee regularly but always small quantity

Kinda getting sick of waking up in a wet bed and fairly dry diaper 🤔

Hi there.
My diapers used to leak because I wasn’t doing them up tight enough. I was using them a lot in just one diaper and they leaked a few times, like when asleep cause I roll around a lot. Maybe try them on a little tighter, or a smaller size.

Not being a man, so I'm not sure...but could it be possible that your 'little buddy' is peeking towards any of the openings?

hihi :) are u sure the diaper isnt too tight/small? i noticed that when i wear smaller ones the pee goes more toward the front and upwards.

After a little wetting try re-adjusting the diaper, the wet front should be expanded enough to keep yourself pointed down.
I sometimes have wandering issues, I always start pointed down but while laying down I sometimes end up pointed at one side or up which then creates a leak issue.
I have contemplated taking a stuffer and folding it in half on myself then diaper up (pointed down of course) with the idea that the stuffer will add enough bulk to keep everything in the right direction.
I'm going to give the folded stuffer a try to see if it will work.

I have similar issues if I wear the size that fits my waist. my problem is my trouser snake wakes up and tries to poke his head out of my undergarments about once an hour, especially when I'm sleeping. And when he's relaxed and just hanging around, he's the same size as when he's imitating a flag pole.
If I wear a size larger, and wear the tapes a bit lower so the padding comes up even higher on my stomach, I don't have much of a problem.

guys have to point down to avoid leaks. It's not optional, it's required.

and especially with disposables, wetting while on your back is strongly advised.

I am aimed down of course :p

I’ve tried mediums and larges and I do tape them up super tight at the waist but no luck. Always seems to want to come up the front before going down lol

It’s possible that you are strapped in TOO TIGHT. Try putting on you diaper then laying down and checking all of the seal points. Make sure you don’t have any gaps. Also make sure you are taped up evenly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishypants said:
It’s possible that you are strapped in TOO TIGHT. Try putting on you diaper then laying down and checking all of the seal points. Make sure you don’t have any gaps. Also make sure you are taped up evenly.

That's probably the case then if you are aiming down. You need to leave a little bit of relaxed fit in the front, and a channel below is very important. Don't snug up your diaper so high that it's compressing your junk. You have to leave room for fluids to move, AND for your diaper's padding to swell without cutting off the channel.

With the larges which are a tad big on me, I get the waist pretty tight but it’s not crazy tight in the crotch.

If I use mediums they are tighter in the crotch for sure, and same issues

Maybe buy a more absorbent diaper would help or add an absorbent pad that could help.

Have the same issues with sdk’s, bellisimos and rearz rebels. I’ve tried stuffers but they seem to make things worse after they swell up a bit

What are you using? I tend to use TotalDry X-Plus.

On my back and it’ll come up my belly and/or the top at the sides

I use sdk’s, belissimos and rebels and they all do it. Boosters make it worse once they swell.

They are already fairly loose in the legs/crotch and if I go any looser they’ll leak at the legs

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason my pee has been defying gravity for the last year or so lol

CuddleWoozle said:
Not being a man, so I'm not sure...but could it be possible that your 'little buddy' is peeking towards any of the openings?

kawaiichibi said:
hihi :) are u sure the diaper isnt too tight/small? i noticed that when i wear smaller ones the pee goes more toward the front and upwards.

i was going to say if your diaper is too small or too tight then it could be restricting the pee from flowing, but the other comment about where your member is pointing is a pretty good point too, it should be obvious that you need to point down into the diaper.

Are you fluffing the diaper and giving it a nice lengthwise fold to create a channel for pee to flow backwards.. that might help

Sounds to me like you may need a pair of plastic panties over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back