Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Been needing to order more pampers for awhile now. I showed my awesome wife the lill monsters from rearz last week and today she had me order them. She didnt think a pack would be enough so she made me order a case. now the waiting game begins.

Well just a short update. Today my Lill Monsters arrived. These are so freaking adorable. They look even better in person. There is a fragrance that is hard to pin point, but it does smell good. Have had one on for a few hours so far and I havent had any issues so far with the tapes. I heard they wernt that great. But overall as of right now I am happy with my purchase, and excited to see what my wife thinks of them. This should be a fun weekend

Do let us know how well they perform.

I was looking at these myself and I really like the designs and that's a rarity for me when it comes to Rearz brands, I often find their all over prints to be pretty generic. I haven't heard from too many AB's or DL's about how well they absorb or how they're cut/how they fit. If I hear good things, I may have to pick myself up a pack and add another brand to the rotation.

Have fun :)

Just a heads up. yes the tapes do SUCK. right after i wrote my last comment the tapes started to slide. still stuck to the lading zone but ya they do suck. Just make sure you have some packing tape and you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back