diaper punishements

Status
Not open for further replies.

bib1990

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

Is there any good diaper punishements wearing only a diaper? I like to wear only a diaper

bib1990 said:
Hi,

Is there any good diaper punishements wearing only a diaper? I like to wear only a diaper
Not really a punishment if youre enjoying it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Oh yeah....going to Walmart wearing just a diaper. The cops will see that you're sufficiently punished!

But officer, it's underwear! It's clothing!

Trust me. Keeping yourself away from diapers is a bigger punishment

Put a few (!) drops of Peppermint oil in your diaper (but choose the exact location carefully). If you wet, the oil will spread with the wet zone and give you a slight burning and cooling sensation.

LittleFellow said:
Put a few (!) drops of Peppermint oil in your diaper (but choose the exact location carefully). If you wet, the oil will spread with the wet zone and give you a slight burning and cooling sensation.

Wow, you've thought this through!

littlemoosey said:
Wow, you've thought this through!

No, I've just tested it by myself, not taking care on the same advice :wallbash:

- - - Updated - - -

It's working effectively as a punishment and you wanna become changed as soon as possible. :biggrin:
Wearing a diaper well prepared with mint oil makes you think twice before you wet. :educate:

LittleFellow said:
I could not resist jumping into this conversation just for the heck of it I am bored stiff today UGH!
Ben Gay
or a whole can from pepper spray /mace
jar of gorilla glue/Super glue
or those packets of Hot Hands .

By the way only wearing a diaper in public could result in the Loonie Bin paddy wagon being dispatched with the guys in white coats or you spending time in the slammer for it too.

xpluswearer said:
I could not resist jumping into this conversation just for the heck of it I am bored stiff today UGH!
Ben Gay
or a whole can from pepper spray /mace
jar of gorilla glue/Super glue
or those packets of Hot Hands .

By the way only wearing a diaper in public could result in the Loonie Bin paddy wagon being dispatched with the guys in white coats or you spending time in the slammer for it too.

Some people in his community may be into humilation.
Treating their desires equate to self-mutilating behaviors is not ok.

Maybe people acting scoffingly out of boringness should consider professional help, UGH ?

LittleFellow said:
Some people in his community may be into humilation.
Treating their desires equate to self-mutilating behaviors is not ok.

Maybe people acting scoffingly out of boringness should consider professional help, UGH ?
Humor may not be my best suit in the closet Whoops!

I suppose Ben Gay or IcyHot would certainly be "punishing".... :dunno: ... :sweatdrop: ... :eek!: ... :SHOCKED:

xpluswearer said:
Humor may not be my best suit in the closet Whoops!

Thanx for your comprehension.

But YOU wearing only YOUR diaper, well prepared with MUCH super glue, thumbtacks and an ounze of pepper spray in the right spot, being dispatched by the guys in the white coats, making you wear a nice new suit - would be fun for me to watch :hug:

- - - Updated - - -

...back to the topic ?
Do you have some less invasive suggestions for making bib1990's diapers more punitive ?

A diaper punishment? How about a spanking? It will certainly sting if you are smacked over the outer rear and sides of the diaper lacking padding. The padded part of the rear makes a lot of noise while reducing what you will feel from a paddle.

LittleFellow said:
Thanx for your comprehension.

But YOU wearing only YOUR diaper, well prepared with MUCH super glue, thumbtacks and an ounze of pepper spray in the right spot, being dispatched by the guys in the white coats, making you wear a nice new suit - would be fun for me to watch :hug:

- - - Updated - - -

...back to the topic ?
Do you have some less invasive suggestions for making bib1990's diapers more punitive ?
Locking plastic pants? and a dress with a back zipper and autism style mittens that you cannot use your hands is that down the avenue you are looking for?

xpluswearer said:
Locking plastic pants? and a dress with a back zipper and autism style mittens that you cannot use your hands is that down the avenue you are looking for?

That's a nice experience too, but the thread starter (still missing here until now) asked for punishments wearing 'only' a diaper.

From my experience I can tell for example:
A close friend using your diaper as urinal, before making a road trip together visiting his girlfriend, is a mind blowing sweet humilating embarrassment.
But I guess this kind of punishment belongs to another topic too. =P

Figging. Never tried and after the video I just watched I am NOT down. But it looks promising if punishment in only a diaper are your only requirements! My personal torture would be no diapers..

A shirt diapers shoes are needed to be in a store but nothing said about pants lol.
So diapers must be ok .

Hm, I've been looking into "Diaper Punishments" for a while and not really finding anything good. . . Of course the punishments not actually being punishments, but things that I would enjoy in some mildly lewd diaper play. Though the best thing I can come up with is pretty much having a caretaker 'harass' you about your wet and/or messy diaper, poking fun at you, refusing to change you/let you change, making you go into desperation to use the diaper, even things like giving you knee bounces or other things like having to go down a slide or sitting on a rocking horse or other things that would make a messy diaper 'worse' (Depending on your point of view and stance on said thing) for the wearer.

Not wearing a diaper is punishment. To me my diaper IS my underwear, it is personal, and I need them. I don't like to be embarrassed for wearing a diaper, but sometimes I only wear my diaper and a t shirt around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back