whet is your idea of a perfect diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi guys I was wondering. In the ABDL community what is the perfect Diaper. now I know a "perfect" diaper is impossible so what are your three favorite qualities? And this is of coarse your imagination because it would be very hard if not impossible to find a "perfect" diaper in real life. And please expand on what you like because if one person says they like the thickness of there diaper some people might like there diapers smaller and some people might like there's bigger. So the more you elaborate the better.

I will start by saying mine.

1. I LOVE diapers that swell a lot. The more the swelling the better but I also want the diaper to swell all over rather than just the bottom if want the same thickness when wet in the behind as well as the bottom. I want the diaper to be VERY noticeable even when wearing a very baggy pair of sweatpants. The bigger the better

2. I would also like a diaper to have near perfect wicking so that when i am flooding a diaper it get transferred around right when it happens. This I would like not only because it would allow the entire diaper to swell at the same time but it would increase the usage of the diaper because the pee doesn't just stay in one area.

3. I would also like high absorption I know it's an obvious choice but I want a diaper that can absorb 5+ floodings and still have room for more.

what you have listed for sure is essential but for me:

1. Single large tape per side
2. Plastic backing
3. Elastic and the sexy ruffles and secure closures it creates

Exact replica of modern pampers in adult size

Yes - cloth like cover, stretch tapes with Velcro tabs, also have you ever paid attention to the modern pampers construction? The way the elastic leak guards are attached to the diaper allows the diaper to sag away from the rear end of the baby, we need that in our diapers.

1. Doesn't leak - the most important item for me.
2. Feels comfortable - after all, I won't want to wear an uncomfortable diaper.
3. Swells a lot - I do like the feel of a thicker wet diaper.

Tykables Overnights with Bambino Magnifico stretchyness and the extra fluffyness of a Rearz Safari and the art sense of ABU.
Then add a slighty wider crotch and a front padded area as wide as the rear.
And 2000ml more capacity.

I'm still learning what i like and trying different types so I'm not even sure what my perfect diaper would be yet, I'll try though :D

1. CUTE! As it is I've only found incon brands that have my size, I wish I could have ones that are pretty, preferably pink, with cute designs on them like teddy bears or unicorns! It still shocks me a little that while every other form of retail is realizing that there are more bbw/bhm now and adjusted sizing accordingly but ddlg/abdl/kawaii/lolita makers haven't caught up as much.

2. Fitted correctly for a bigger tummy on a woman. Of the ones I've tried it's like they've just upsized smaller sizes without consideration for body shapes. Just because a persons tummy is bigger doesn't mean they have a wider pelvis, if anything it's narrower from thigh chub. It's one thing to want to waddle, another to have plastic backing trying to cut your legs off! Also that tummy means you need more rise as well as more width at the waist. Maybe men wouldn't mind it riding under the stomach but as a woman that makes me really uncomfortable and being comfortable and fluffed/padded feeling is why I'm wearing (along with some stress incon).

3. Less expensive! I really question the pricing on abdl diapers. Some incon brands are reasonably priced but I've found fit issues with most of the cheaper ones (which is unconscionable imo, it's one thing to use cheaper materials but don't claim to fit sizes larger than you actually do) That said a little printing doesn't cost anywhere near what some abdl brands are charging and I don't like being gouged. Some markup for being a niche product sure, oftentimes 200-300% markups for some printing? No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back