Favorite Sippy Cup or Baby Bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one kinda like that, but it's a bumblebee! I'm always having "Bee Tea" out of it. (Just iced tea, but it's in a bee cup, so it's bee tea!)

My favorite is actually the one I use exclusively for milk. I have a pretty big collection of sippy cups. A couple are only used for 1 thing. Like I have a winnie the pooh one that I only use for orange juice because it kinda long term discolors the plastic and that one is already yellowish. Minnie gets used for milk because the spout has a somewhat slow flow so I don't get as many bubbles, so no tummy aches plus it's really cute!
123.jpg

61003-2_Woodlands-Bottle-Girl-10oz-3pk.jpg

This is pretty similar to what mine looks like. I only have the one so far, but I'd like to get more in the future. It was a fast flow nipple, but I widened the hole because my mouth and jaw get tired from all that high-pressure sucking.

Just bought wow.jpg

Perfect for my want to be age :)

I like the Take and Toss sippy cups! They're inexpensive, easy to find and they come in a ton of different colors and patterns.

GDNTSKID said:
I have a few bottles and sippy cups, but my Mickey bottle is my favorite
View attachment 30968

I love the Nuk wide mouth bottles, too. The L nipple has the perfect flow. Mine has green dragonflies on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back