Buying a onesie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daca

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to buy a onesie but im having a bit of trouble finding a good site to do so. I was looking at onesiesdownunder at first but they dont accept ideal which is my only payment option.

So do you know any good sites to get a onesie? (preferably in europe with discrete shipping)

I get mine on E-Bay, I have no idea what Ideal is but they take paypal which is really easy to set up. They just come in a white plastic envelope with the store name as the sender which isn't an offbeat or obvious name.

LittleAndrea said:
I have no idea what Ideal is but they take paypal which is really easy to set up...

iDEAL is a payment processing system used in the Netherlands.

Hi Daca,

The only webshops accepting ideal as payment option (as far as I know) are AB-DL-TB Club Shop, Pien en Polle and Rompers van Jof. The last two are probably ABDL unaware and have no discreet shipping!

Maybe you can open a PayPal account which will open the world....

I just bought 6 onesies from baby-pants company, there (2) plain white, (2) navy blue, (2) pattern colors - they're the best bang for the $$$, shipping is usps and its fast & discrete. The sizing runs a little large (designed for cloth diapering) but they do shrink down in size considerably. My body stats just a hair over 6ft, my waist is 34" and I bought mediums and couldn't be happier. All there onesie are 100% cotton, the snap crotch buttons are a strong plastic vs traditional metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back