• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelelea

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I've just started seeing someone who is heavily into wearing diapers. This whole lifestyle is very new to me. And I like him enough to be willing to try it for the sake of the relationship. I'm just kind of out of my element as to what we can do. So far it's just been pacifiers, diaper-changing, spankings, and pretend breastfeeding. He keeps saying he can't wait till things get more intense. The only problem is I don't know what he means by more intense. When I've asked him that he says he wants me to have complete control. So I don't know exactly where to go from here. Any helpful advice, hints, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Anybody who is maybe also new to this role as Mommy and would have any helpful ideas that I could incorporate into my daily mommy life

Greetings Michelelea,

Welcome to the site. We don't get too many people from strictly the caregiver side of things on the site, but we have had curious partners willing to give it a shot on here before.

You're definitely in the right place for having any questions you might have about AB/DL answered.

It sounds as though you and your baby have had fun exploring this thus far. I'm going to echo what SwinginPendulum has said here and I'll suggest that you talk to your partner as well. Hardcore and Full-Control can mean absolutely anything, from more elaborate baby play to maybe even incorporating aspects of this dynamic into your daily lives and a slew of other things. It's best you get his honest opinion on what hardcore means to him and what exactly he means by "Full-Control".

Communication is always necessary in relationships, including AB and Caregiver ones, talk things over with him, see what he hopes you two can try together and be sure to talk about where you both see this dynamic between you two going in the future. Try to reach a mutual understanding, talk things out, do this and I am certain you'll find the answers you are looking for :)

Once again, welcome to the site.

You might get a lot of information if you find some adult baby, sissy domination stories. There's all sorts of things happening in those stories. There's a lot of forced into diapers, humiliation and control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back