Mlp Training pants new designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about those, but Walmart has Paw Patrol training pants now. And I'm so jealous.

CuddleWoozle said:
I dunno about those, but Walmart has Paw Patrol training pants now. And I'm so jealous.

oooo i've seen those they are absolutely adorable!

I've never seen it... Why make changing time more of a hassle? The only way I see training panties as any sort of an "improvement" is if you are in a skirt/dress (No tights/pantyhose) Otherwise the diaper should open up and the plastic panties should snap on as well.
To me it just makes more since.

Oh man. Transforming padding. XD That sent my brain to weird places.

"TRANSFORM INTO A POTTY!" "NOOOOOOOOOO"

The new walgreens pants are horrible i got a new pack of the boys night pants and they are just like comfees drinites and the training pants they are like Japanese training pants they have hardly any stretch so basically they went from having soso sides to just being ridiculous

I wanna say these aren't also manufactured by Kimberly Clark as they look more like the current Easy Ups
3_900.jpg

Sensational, I would love those Transformers pull-ups

I wish so HARD that I could wear those! Omg! I love you Optimus prime. To the moon and back!

New Well Beginnings for Girls designs

So, I went to Walgreens today to see if they carried in the new designs that their site has shown. To my surprise they actually carried the packaging. Here are some photos of them. Unfortunately, they only had 2T-3T and 4T-5T in the new packaging. The one downside is that both of the sizes has the same new design. So, nothing like the Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, or Twilight Sparkle design. I wished they included the other 3 of the mane 6 like AppleJack and Rarity.

The good thing about them though is that the sides are stretchier than their first run and they feel softer as well. Diaper modeling by my mannequin Kim
44B464A9-0D39-48C8-948E-FEC38DA0C853.jpg6906C3D9-ACC7-49D9-BBB6-97578D3369AA.jpg840A70AF-6DEC-4266-A731-5B9A136FA6E5.jpg

Thank you for the photos! gotta say i'm a little disappointed that there's no other designs. but, on the brightside i managed to snag a bag of the rainbow dash 4T-5T today at my local walgreens they also still had the twilight design too

Very cute but they did away with the easy open sides i see just like the new nite pants that sucks 🙁

ram15l said:
Very cute but they did away with the easy open sides i see just like the new nite pants that sucks [emoji853]

I agree about the easy open sides on the older model. The sides on these are tough to break/rip. It took me a few minutes one time to rip open. It says on the package “easy open sides” yeah right, easy open sides my butt. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back