Not open for further replies.

Asger

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm new here, and this is my first post soo... here goes nothing :sweatdrop:

My waist is 44" and i'm quite sure that drynites can fit me? if not, are there some other common diapers/pullups that will?

// Asger

With that waist size you'll be lucky to get them pulled up. I'm a similar size and with stretching them I can work them up but they don't last long as the side will rip.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My waist is quite a bit smaller than yours and they fit me pretty snugly, but you will probably also have issues with the legholes. Those are really tight on me. Wearable, but not overly comfortable.

Other than that, I've only ever tried the tena lady pants, and those are suuuuper comfy. These particular ones have a purple design on them, so they're not just boring white, but hey, choose whichever you prefer.

On another note, it's customary in this forum that new members make an introductory post where you can tell other users a bit about yourself, hobbies, interests, how you came across this life style etc, whatever you feel like sharing :) A more thorough explanation can be found in the Greetings and Introductions part of the forum!

Yeah... I'm thinking not. I'm a 31" waist and they fit JUST comfortably. Any larger than that, I'd say it's a risky bet at best.

NO chance. you'll split them long before getting them pulled up.

If by some miracle one survives, it'll split the first time you sit or bend over.

Maybe around 1 leg? They're child sized, for ages 8 to 15. Your 44" waist is as big around as an 8 year old is tall.

I can't think of any pull up I'd ever recommend. The only babyish print one that would fit an adult is the Bambino Magnifico pull up, but I wouldn't wear it. The actual, non-pull up Bambino Magnifico diaper is pretty awesome.

No. You haven’t got a chance.

My waist is about 32 inches. I can get DryNites on generally without any trouble. But from there onwards, it would start to get much trickier. I’d suggest that 34-36 inches is about the maximum these will go to before they start to snap. But 44 inches is out of the question.

If I were you, I’d go looking for some of the adult brands. Tena diapers are generally quite good and can be found in most major supermarkets.

They are designed for a maximum weight of 125 pounds, 57 kilograms, or 9 stone depending on which you are most familiar with.
They are roughly equivalent to boys size 12 or 14 which is at the most a 29 inch waist or 73 cm.
If you weigh under 125 pounds and have less than a 29" waist they will fit, I am assuming you are a guy. Also due to male anatomy it will be tighter fitting if you are an adult by default. If you are a girl then hips will be a major factor.

With a 44 inch waist you have no chance in my opinion, I would not advise trying L-XL or 8-15 Goodnites/Drynites if you have if your waist is larger than 31" or so and even then if you weigh more than 125 they will not work as the manufacturer intended even if you can get them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back