airport tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
ok so im going to be flying out tomorrow and it will be my first time wearing diapers the whole time. i live about 2 hours from the airport so my plan is to wear a diaper on the drive to the airport and change into a new fresh diaper before going through security. i should be good in my diaper from there until i land. is that a good plan? or is there something i should do different?

I recommend you go through security without your diaper, and change into one after. Can avoid the slight possibility of an awkward situation.

Sure, sounds good. There haven't been many times in the past five or six years I have not been diapered flying. Always put on a clean one before security (though usually wiht PreCheck I just get the walk thru detecter). Even with the nude-o-vision it hasn't been a problem. The only time it was even remotely an issue was when I had a bottle of powder (fortunately not babyish, but Lotramin AD) in my bag.

I’ve been through TSA many times while wearing a diaper. Out of at least 20 times, I’ve been stoped only once. A woman on the other side of the X-ray scanner said something to a male agent who approached me and asked me to lift the front of my t shirt. I did this and as soon as he saw my diaper, he said “far enough”, laughed and sent me on my way. It was a bit annoying because I’d been through so many times no questions asked, but they were discreet and respectful. They really weren’t overly intrusive at all. I think they noticed the extra padding around my butt (Abena Abri Flex 3, boxer briefs and PUL cover) and needed to be sure it was what they seemed to think it was and not some type of explosive or something. I have always been careful to go through dry because that seems to be a common consensus from other’s experiences and I don’t want to take a chance on being held up. Being asked to lift my shirt is really not a problem to me, it’s the time that’s most important.

I've worn through TSA and while flying before, both as a young kid, teen, and young adult, as both a bedwetter and DL. No issues ever. However, be in a clean diaper for security! I'm paranoid about that! I flew from Australia, to China, to the USA (Cleveland) over a two day span, was diapers the entire time, and had no issues with wearing, wetting, and changing.

Just went through TSA and customs twice in the last ten days diapered with no problems.

Graceman said:
Sorry you had to deal with that... thankfully it was quick and painless though. I can’t imagine what was going through your head though. Your brave man!

Thanks for the compliment, but it was really no big deal and much better than wetting yourself on an airplane. The diaper was obviously noticeable under my jeans. Though I do all I can to be discreet, some people will notice especially if they’re looking, as a TSA Agent osbtrained to do. I know I need to have it so I do my best not to let it bother me.

I fly again on Wednesday. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again, but I’m not worried about it if it does.

Last edited:
I wore mine international, and brought extras. I am glad I did, the ones they had there were junk like prevail. No one saw anything even though they saw them in my backpack when searching it.

I went through TSA check last week wearing a diaper. No problems at all. There are times where I will wait to change into a diaper once I get past TSA. In those cases I use a family restroom and have all the privacy in the world to diaper up. However, I have also been diapered upon arrival at the airport. As of yet, I have never been questioned or stopped while going through security. That has been about 10 time with the diaper on. However, I will say my bag was checked once when I had a bottle of baby powder in it. In the scanner it looked like liquid at first. Once they checked my bag they took the powder out and ran it through separately then let me go on my way.

I’m flying Wednesday. Planning on using a Northshore Air Supreme w PUL cover. Admittedly, I’m gonna stress about getting through security w/o wetting. After that it’s just a matter of how obvious it’s going to be under my shorts. Just one of those things.

I suppose the "big two" are 1. go through the scanner dry, and 2. don't pack lotion. (since they hate liquids over 2.5oz iirc)

It's a lot easier to buy decent lotion than decent diapers when on vacation.

I had no problems on my trip to the U.S. I was in nappies the whole time and was wet going through security both ways and nothing wa ssaid. They had a look in my carry on and pulled out a nappy but I didn't care.

ya so im back now. had no problems in security. had on a dry abu simple and two more in my backpack. they may have looked at it in the machine for a bit longer but its no biggy. wish i had forseen that and i could have worn a little paws. have any of you been wearing an abdl diaper when physically search? dose tsa do anything different for printed diapers?

Powder is OK. I sent my bag through the carry on and it had diapers and powder in it. They asked if I had powder (I honestly didn't remember, but it was my Lotramin AF powder). They opened the bag and confirmed it was indeed powder (not liquid) and let me pass.

I change into my protection (PUL's /) for my flights after security while wearing my adult training underwear through security. I have been patted-down before but not due to my thicker underwear...just happens randomly. I always have my PULs and even sometimes an M4 or Rearz high quality disposable in my carry on which they have checked through for alternate reasons (bag of coins , electronics, etc.). They always glide over it with their hands and never say anything or maybe even move it around to see what is underneath. TSA can care less about your personal protection, only that of the entire airplane.

dlboylife said:
ok so im going to be flying out tomorrow and it will be my first time wearing diapers the whole time. i live about 2 hours from the airport so my plan is to wear a diaper on the drive to the airport and change into a new fresh diaper before going through security. i should be good in my diaper from there until i land. is that a good plan? or is there something i should do different?

I think its a good plan, I wish I had the balls to go through airport and get on plane in my adult nappy, good look. wow what a rush.

I'm just back from a weekend trip. I checked my big bag, but I carryed on a Fisher Price knapsack diaper bag which had my changing stuff including the package of Seni wipes visible through the "dispenser" pocket on the side. Not an issue on either flight.

Disposables? I'm presuming. Cloth with pins would probably be a no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back