new up and up target nite pants (goodnites with space design!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuybrushT

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
there is a boring striped one, and a space one! Interestingly, it's unisex and has light blue sidesIMG_20180522_134525_01.jpg

The lot code has the symbols that look like Kimberly Clark made it, like the Meijers and Kidgets ones.

These look so cool!! I have been wanting to find ones with a different design

Shame that Target left Canada market, but since their goal was to try to rip Canadians (higher prices, never the right price when scanned at the cash register, not enough employees) and so on, they didn't last very long in Canada, wish I could get my hands on theses.

Kroger brand goodnites here:
20180522_233419.jpg
20180522_233427.jpg

I wish I had found these sooner.

Any word on how good these are?

Ah, I used to wear these when I was smaller. Not that great for me, but your mileage may vary.

I think I was on the bigger end for them to stay on, because I had a lot of issues with the sides tearing out. (Even though I could wear goodnites without any such issues.)

CuddleWoozle said:
Ah, I used to wear these when I was smaller. Not that great for me, but your mileage may vary.

I think I was on the bigger end for them to stay on, because I had a lot of issues with the sides tearing out. (Even though I could wear goodnites without any such issues.)

I noticed this problem with Underjams. Idk if it was the different type of elastic or what, but they would split often

CVS91 said:
Any word on how good these are?

They are great. The designs are cute.

These sides are the same as goodnites, now -- no problem about sides tearing. Why do I think they are made by Kimberly Clark? They have the exact same lot codes and the hourglass graphic. The capacity is meh.

- - - Updated - - -

The Meijer's girls' ones are a vivid color I love!

got a case....love them...they look like training pants from the 80's i'm in love ... the one with lines looks like girls underwear. They have a good fit on me at the moment, and i wet 3 times yesterday before i took them off. But i'm small so thats not saying a-lot. I'm 5'5 140 30waist, if your near that measurement you'll like them

How do they fit size wise compared to the l/xl goodnites?

to tell you the truth i feel like there a bit thicker, and not as loose as goodnites. meaning the side dont stretch out as bad. They fit me better than goodnites, at the moment i like them more than goodnites. They feel like Pullups from the 80's. yes i remember the mickey pullups, they feel just like that.....

I'm a big fan of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back