• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowpenguin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello, my name is rainbowpenguin. Thank you for allowing me to join your commuinity. I'm a 21 year old, autistic, bi, female. :smile:

I came across the age regression commuinity a long time ago and thought it was a cool thing. Right now in life I've been dealing with some personal issues that have sometimes made me feel stressed or more depressed. To try to help me cope with these issues I've been thinking more about how I feel like I have a little side, so I decided to explore it.

I've always liked childish things. My favorite preschool shows are "Blue's Clues", "Yo Gabba Gabba", and "Hi-5". To name a few, I also like to watch "Sofia the First", "Doc McStuffins", "Paw Patrol", and "Arthur". I also like to read storybooks before bed, sleep with my stuffies, color, and swing at the park.

I still live with my parents, but they don't know I'm exploring my little side. They know I'm a childike person and are ok with my childish interest because they make me happy. With that being said I think if they knew that I age regress they would be ok with it. I just prefer to keep it to myself right now because I recently decided to explore it. Age regression wise I don't think I'm a baby; I think I'm a toddler between the ages 3 to 5 years old.

My big self likes to study true crimes, watch/listen to musical theater, and play computer games. This Fall I'm suppose to start college for Psychology.

This is my introduction. :D

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Wow. Vary cool introduction. 🐱 Vary informative. Welcome to the group.

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a great introduction. I'm a professional musician. Though I don't often listen to Broadway musicals, they are amazing and there are a lot of them I enjoy.

Refreshing to see a nice, descriptive introduction from somebody. Welcome to the community! Happy to see another young twenty-something in the community!

Welcome to the group! That's a great introduction you wrote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back