• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinksubboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello,

I'm a bit of an awkward person socially but I'm generally fairly cheerful and really would like to talk. I'm currently in my first year of uni, hope all goes well :sweatdrop:

started wearing diapers pretty regularly, starting to venture into ab play as well.

That aside, I watch a lot of anime and I am an avid gamer, mostly playing rocket league, path of exile and various strategy games.

As for what I'm looking for on the site, I have been reading a a few of the threads as a lurker but I want to be able to participate in some of the discussion and maybe even help other people on here too :eek:

Dozo yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Welcome to the world of ADISC <3

There is a lot to see and do here, from discussions about Fave padding to anime, politics, computers and gaming—whatever strikes your fancy.

My computer is out for repairs right now but my usual vice is Civilization V. I also console game on whatever is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back