• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello *hides face in shyness*

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiddleBoyD

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello. I'm a vewy good widdle boy who is almost never a brat. I'm very affectionate, gentle and loving, but I'm also alone and sad as it's been a very difficult year for me so far. I've come to this site to meet friends who can relate to me. I'm also at a point in my life where I'm tired of giving in relationships that can never give me what I need. So I'm looking for my perfect CG. You can check my profile for more information on that.
Little me loves his diapers. Toilets are vewy scary. I don't wike them. I also like my onesies and other little clothes. I like cuddles, bottle feedings/nursing, baff time, coloring, stuffies. I'd also very much enjoy doing things for Mommy and/or Daddy that make them happy. (Naughty or otherwise).

Big me is employed full time (and willing to help a future CG with parenting costs. I'm a bit of a home body. I'd much rather stay at home watching Netflix and spending time with people I care about than be out in social settings.

I'm very much looking forward to getting to know all of you. I struggle a bit with anxiety, so I may not reach out first. I'm always happy to see a message in my inbox so please don't hesitate to say hi. I can be shy at first, but very open once I feel comfortable with you. Still debating posting a pic. I probably will, not sure I'm ready for a face pic yet. If we get to know each other, I'm more than willing to share photos.

Hello WiddleBoyD and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Tank you, Egor. 😊

My first day here and I broke the rules already. I've read them now. I'll try and use my big boy words from now on. ☹️

WiddleBoyD said:
My first day here and I broke the rules already. I've read them now. I'll try and use my big boy words from now on. ☹️

Haha....you're more than forgiven. I prefer home and smaller crowds but because of my job, I'm often in the other. I can handle both, fortunately. I hope you enjoy this site. We have a lot of fun.

Hello WiddleBoyD and welcome! I am sort of a homebody, too, so I totally understand! After being out and about in social situations, I definitely need some relaxing home time to recharge my batteries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back