Tinkering with Arduino Microcontrollers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I was just wondering...
Who else here tinkers with Arduino Microcontrollers and C++ Programming?

Many years ago I programmed microcontrollers using C. I don't remember much about it.

What kind of things do you do with an Arduino? Sounds interesting... :)

Love em. The possibilities are near endless. Not so much C++ but I do mine in C. I broke the habit early while learning and do strictly finite state coding.

I’m really interested in wearables! Not just because I work with wearable LEDs but I think there’s a lot of fun things people could do with improved technology when it comes arduino and robotics. - I’ve got an interest in the SteamPunk aesthetic.

I tinker with Arduino. I have made 3 digital clock, a special use timer, and am working on making my own alarm clock.

I tinker a bit with simple robotic stuff, sensors, actuators, and motor control.
I belong to the robot club which meets in Nashua, NH.

I have an Arduino kit I keep meaning to play with, but life has been hectic lately… not to mention a few other gadgets, such as a BeagleBone and Raspberry Pi. I love C and even assembly programming. ^.^

I spent 35+ years programming C and then C++. I've done a few things with Arduinos.

I am no expert on C++ programming. But I have written several programs to test out servos and sensors, like an ultrasonic range finder, and limit switches.

Been quite a while since I did anything more than scripting. I haven't touched C or C++ since college days.

Seems almost surprising since I work on ICs for a living, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back