Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I'm really looking forward to the new DC Amors that were set to be released sometime this month. But there haven't been any updates on the site since the end of March. Has anyone heard anything about the progress on the new Amors?

fyi:

https://diaperconn.com/product.php?id_product=63
Latest update (3/25/2018): Hello, everyone. Thank you for your continued patience for the long awaited 2018 Amor diapers. We now have the equipment for the new printing capabilities we will be adding to the diaper machine to make the very special and groundbreaking new print possible for these, and we are currently awaiting the engineers' return from abroad by the end of March to install it. From there we will begin the normal routine in creating printing plates so we can finally get these diapers made.

It has taken far longer than anticipated to get these diapers made. But the wait will be worth it. At this point the diapers should be finished by May. Once they are on the way to the US pre-orders will be enabled. More updates will be posted in the next few weeks as these diapers near completion :)

Speculating... Thrust Vector's first competition for "high resolution diaper prints" ?

I've been wondering what's up with these too. They were originally supposed to be ready in March, now there's been no update since March when they were due in this month. My wife and I can only stock so many different types of diapers in the house, we might have to move on without them since we haven't had them in so long at this point.

MaxiPad89 said:
I've been wondering what's up with these too. They were originally supposed to be ready in March, now there's been no update since March when they were due in this month. My wife and I can only stock so many different types of diapers in the house, we might have to move on without them since we haven't had them in so long at this point.

get a "case" (30pcs) of little monsters in the meanwhile ;)

I have been checking the site frequently as well.

I take it the delay is going to be much longer than they anticipated which is fine as no plan survives contact with reality but it would be great to see a pic of the new design, an expected shade of pink, capacity concept and at least a hint on the new features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back