Diapers that look like regular underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, not been posting for a while.

The title says it all really. Does anyone have any recommendations for diapers/nappies that resemble regular underwear?

Tena men pants! They are blue, and thin. Closest thing you'll get to real underwear. ;)

real fits will not hold a complete wetting for me

Kieran said:
Cheers for the recommendation. Those Real Fits look like they might just work. Do you know if they are available in the UK?

Google says yes!

If you wear tape diapers, the closest underwear look you can get to would be any diaper that’s a solid color like blue or green (no prints). It’s harder to recognize someone who’s wearing a diaper if his/her diaper were any color besides white, than if his/her diaper were all-white.

My go to diaper in this situation has been the Northshore Supremes. I like them for being totally white. Whenever I'm not diapered, I wear regular tighty whities for underwear...and most folks who know me well know I'm a tighty whities guy. So my logic is wearing a white diaper, I don't get so self conscious if it might accidentally peek out of my pants because most people at a glance will just assume its my regular briefs.

chamberpot said:
real fits will not hold a complete wetting for me

you're not going to be able to get that much capacity from a diaper that is hard to tell apart from regular underwear.

Goodnites has that fake underwear fly look. I wonder if anyone have been fooled by them?:biggrin:

12srepaid said:
Goodnites has that fake underwear fly look. I wonder if anyone have been fooled by them?:biggrin:

I doubt it. They probably do that mainly to make the wearer not feel so much like they're wearing a diaper. Kids typically associate diapers with not being treated as old as they'd like to.

I guess it's about the context in which it has to look like underwear. For example, if a woman's skirt blew up and you caught a glimpse of a plain white nappy from behind, you might mistake it for just big white panties... you'd maybe have to see it for slightly longer to notice the bulk and realise she was in nappies. Whereas an ABDL printed one, there would be no mistaking for what it was!

ChocChip said:
I guess it's about the context in which it has to look like underwear. For example, if a woman's skirt blew up and you caught a glimpse of a plain white nappy from behind, you might mistake it for just big white panties... you'd maybe have to see it for slightly longer to notice the bulk and realise she was in nappies. Whereas an ABDL printed one, there would be no mistaking for what it was!

oh I dunno... some of those panties can get pretty wild!

u7sutBN.jpg

Realfits work great for small surges or leaks they fit and feel close to real underware, however if you have a flood chances are they will not handle the volume or absorb quick enough to prevent a leak. I wore real fits for a few months when my I continence issue first started but it waswnt long before I hade to switch to taped diapers wear the protection level you need wet pants are more noticeable then a thicker premium taped diaper :)

Padded53 said:
Tena makes a Mens Pull-Up with simple vertical stripes and a thin colored waistband that looks just like regular "sporty" underwear.

View attachment 30930

They are like most pull-ups in that they don't have the largest capacity, pretty much one-and-done. However the good news is that you would have to look pretty closely to tell they are not normal underwear.

Whenever I buy pull up I often buy tena men's, I like the stripe and I feel like they hold a bit more than the depends men's. I do sometimes put a stuffer in the pull up tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back