Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so speaking of beer

Default so speaking of beer

went to beerland recently and came back with a few beers theres another box half full that not in the picture. i need more fridge space though

yay beer

aj1983

Someone needs to make an online beer-to-diaper converter so we can calculate how many diapers goldfishy is going to need after he drinks all that beer

Beerland? That must be some obscure part of heaven I haven't heard of before. They all look delicious. I'm especially intrigued by the third one from the right with the dog on it. What brand would that be?

Looks like a typical student's bedroom.

Except with unopened bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by RadGravity View Post
    ...I'm especially intrigued by the third one from the right with the dog on it. What brand would that be?
    its a farmhouse ale from jolly pumpkin

Nice resolution on the camera as well. I love sharp detailed pictures. You'll have to tell us how they all tasted. Personally, I like Canadian beer, but I love Bass Ale.

That is an excellent collection. Now, I know beer, but I haven't heard of most of those. You must tell us where this magical place you call beerland is.

That's awesome. I love beer. Canadian beer is great, but I've got a special place in my liver just for Corona.

Quote Originally Posted by goldfishy View Post
    its a farmhouse ale from jolly pumpkin
    I want one. Or twenty. All the Jolly Pumpkin beers sound delicious. Too bad we have a state monopoly on alcohol in Sweden and the only store doesn't carry it. God I hate living here sometimes...