Last to Attends this party

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Our Kmart finally had it's big liquidation sale. And lo and behold I find that Attends is now selling in regular stores and not just medical supply shops.

For regular day used I'm a pull ups guy. The Attends pull ups were less than ten dollars a bag and I bought two.

Today, while I was in Albany, NY walking from the bus terminal all the way to the ABDL boutique at NEMobility, I must have peed about twelve cups of coffee worth.

The pull up held up for a whole hour and a half and six miles of walking. I only wish I knew Kmart was carrying these sooner. My Attendance would have been more frequent.

Oh and on a side note, I bought the Black Rearz. They weren't as expensive as I thought they'd be and yet I'll still be using these only on special occasions: preferably with other ABDLs.

But on the whole I would say my first ever visit to a genuine ABDL shop was well worth the wait and effort. I just wish I could have gone with like-minded friends.

I just got my first Attends pull ups last week. I bought them on Amazon so I had to buy a whole case. I too am a pull ups wearer during the work week. Unfortunately, I wasn’t as impressed with them. I deviated from my usual Tena Classic and found Attends to be lacking in comparison. Attends are thinner and less absorbent and, for me, they don’t have the same snug fit. However, they do have leak guards. The case had 80 pairs of disposable underwear, so I’m sure I’ll get used to them, but once the experiment is over, I’m going back to Tenas.

It’s great to know that Kmart carries them. $10.00/ pk is a little less than they were on Amazon. Also it’s good to know tha a decent pull up is available over the counter. I’m in need of some bed pads, so I’ll give Kmart a try.

Well, mind you a lot of the stores are closing. So if there's one near you I'd high tail fast. ;)

No sighns of that yet, but I’ll keep my eyes open.

I noticed when the one in my town closed that the company hired to do the liquidation was bringing in merchandise that had never been in the store prior to the closing announcement.

AAO said:
I noticed when the one in my town closed that the company hired to do the liquidation was bringing in merchandise that had never been in the store prior to the closing announcement.

Maybe that's why the Attends were there. Until that point K-mart had only carried the Depend and some other mainly generic brands.

When they started the liquidation sale at mine the incontinence shelves were the first ones cleaned off. I went in a couple days after it started and they were bare. They never did have anything added back to them any other times I went in.

Our K Mart closed last year. Got a couple of GOOD buys from it...
My Candle tablet
A cheap futon sofa
3 pairs of bluejeans
A pair of sleeping bags
Several pares of pantyhose and nylon knee highs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back